SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    *KARMA* - The Sig Armorer's Carry Level Action Job + QTR (Quick Trigger Reset) for your SIG pistol. ***WINNER = gearhounds***
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*KARMA* - The Sig Armorer's Carry Level Action Job + QTR (Quick Trigger Reset) for your SIG pistol. ***WINNER = gearhounds*** Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Neat. Q, you continue to amaze.

I nominate this one out of my horde:

-MG

Posts: 1931 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Finally, a Karma thread I am actually qualified to post in. Thanks, Q!

________________________________________________________________________________________
“How dismal it is to see present day Americans yearning for the very orthodoxy that their country was founded to escape.” ~ Christopher Hitchens

Posts: 123 | Location: Pikesville, MD | Registered: February 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is the first time I've both noticed in time and qualified for one of Q's amazingly generous offers! For me, the obvious choice would have be my very first gun: the P229 I purchased in 1996. While I don't shoot it as often as my newer 9mm SIGs, it remains my favorite and the most deserving of this kind of upgrade.

It would have been even more fitting if this could have been my 229th post. So close... :-)

Thank you for the opportunity!

Posts: 279 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: August 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back in Black
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this generous offer! Gun is a P228 given to me by my Dad.

Posts: 1147 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks,I am in. Like to do my EDC 224

Posts: 648 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post

Thank you! Please include my P-220!

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
Another very generous offer

Please toss my name into that has on behalf of my SIG P226 SCT

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5176 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barry1967
posted Hide Post
I would like an action job on this old beauty!

More than a few, less than others!

Posts: 1199 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: June 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
Q, thank you kindly for your generosity and mentoring!
My P239 could use his magic touch... I have heard nothing but good things about his work.

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
A wonderful and very generous offer, sir!

Robert converted my M11-A1 to DAK and I couldn't be happier Big Grin

He truly is the best!!!

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
My P220 could use some lovin

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10353 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Please put my name in the hat, Q.

I have a P220 SSE that has Mr. Burkes competition level action job. The trigger is amazing.

Thanks for the chance!

My P226 that needs some of the magic bestowed on it:

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4925 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post

I would like to enter your very generous Karma.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post

My W German hasn't had any action work done. Thanks!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17248 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance! My 220 could really use it.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How did your P210 come out?

quote:
Originally posted by Steve 22X:
That is a VERY generous offer.

I might add I have met Robert since he is local to me and he is a super nice guy.
He performed the work you are offering on my P228 and it made a big difference, especially the reset.
He also worked on my P210 Standard and P320 with excellent results.
No pic and no entry, just wanted to provide a thumbs up for the work he does.

To reiterate, that is a Very generous offer.

Posts: 62 | Registered: January 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Absolutely Positively-
Retired
Picture of ace73
posted Hide Post
Thanks Q! I’m in!

Posts: 1182 | Location: Detroit/Downriver | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
Another generous karma Q! One that I’ll throw my hat in the ring on:

My 9mm 220:

------------
SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 1260 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Q for your generous offer to forum members. This is my backup EDC but if it gets lucky and gets some of Mr. Burke's magic it will have to go to work everyday.
Third times a charm, finally got the pic to post.

Posts: 196 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Please include me Q. And thanks for another karma. My P220 in 9mm would love some work done by the sig armorer.

Posts: 1562 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post