SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    *KARMA* - The Sig Armorer's Carry Level Action Job + QTR (Quick Trigger Reset) for your SIG pistol. ***WINNER = gearhounds***
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*KARMA* - The Sig Armorer's Carry Level Action Job + QTR (Quick Trigger Reset) for your SIG pistol. ***WINNER = gearhounds*** Login/Join 
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
I do not need this pkg so I waited to post. Robert has already done this work to all of my SIGs (well, almost all). Needless to say, that offering Q has made here is most generous. Quality mfg'r, quality armorer, quality guy providing an impressive KARMA.

Tip of the cap to all of you including gearhounds!

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats gearhounds! Looking forward to hearing about the work once it's back in your hands.

And thanks once again to Q for such a generous karma!

Posts: 279 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: August 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Wow! Thank you so much Q! To say I’m excited about this would fall short of the mark! This is about as close to retiring with my duty weapon as I’d ever be able to get (the upper half that is). Thank you for yet another example of your amazing generosity!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Q, you're awesome, congratulations gearhounds!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
Congrats gearhounds. You are indeed fortunate!
Such a generous karma, Q.

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wgsigs
posted Hide Post
Congratulations gearhounds!

Posts: 2807 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post