SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    *KARMA* - The Sig Armorer's Carry Level Action Job + QTR (Quick Trigger Reset) for your SIG pistol. ***WINNER = gearhounds***
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*KARMA* - The Sig Armorer's Carry Level Action Job + QTR (Quick Trigger Reset) for your SIG pistol. ***WINNER = gearhounds*** Login/Join 
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
Oh, this Sig P229 Dark Elite need some pampering. Thanks Q!

Posts: 1350 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Yes please. My 94 226 deserves some love:

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your generosity.[IMG:left] [/IMG]

Posts: 100 | Registered: February 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
Indeed, very generous!
Please include me and my P226.
Thanks.

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
Wow - very generous! I'd like to submit my 94 vintage P226 for the treatment. I carried it for about half of my career and it saved my bacon a few times. I'd like to bring it up to "modern" standards one of these days and breathe new life into her. I suppose a new LED light is in order as well but, there's just something cool about the old bulb light that still works!

Thanks again for being so generous to the forum.

Posts: 822 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
Big thank you for the chance- I'm happily in.
My P226 carry, DA/SA definitely can use some TLC

This message has been edited. Last edited by: drtenb330,

Posts: 1632 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
My submission is a P220 FrankenSig. The upper is off of my triple serial number duty gun that I carried for 23 years (!) that was decommissioned 2 years ago. The lower is a CPO complete frame from GB. At some point I will have the Birdsong Black-T finish on the upper redone and restore it to its former glory. Thanks for the chance!
free photo hosting websites

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15571 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
I won some Robert Burke loving from Q for my P225.
You’re a good and generous man Q!
Congrats to the winner, this will make you want to have all your Sigs done.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of huskerlrrp
posted Hide Post
I don't want to be entered in the Karma, but I want to wish some good Karma your way for these awesome threads of generosity in the world. God Bless you.

Posts: 1789 | Location: North Cackalacky | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much for the opportunity to turn my P225 into a ccw gun!
Dan

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded

Posts: 368 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
This P229 would love to go visit Texas! Many thanks for the chance Q.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
Nobody needs trigger work more than I do! Lol

This is an awesome Karma, please consider me.

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Very generous offer! Here's a picture of my P220 - my favorite Sig.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4930 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cxm
posted Hide Post
What a wonderful karma offer...

I think one of my old P228s would be a good choice... they are pretty old now and some attention would do them good...

I'll cross my fingers...

Thanks...

Chuck

Hoist on High the Bonny Blue Flag that Bears the Single Star!!!

Certified SIG Armorer
Certified Glock Armorer

Posts: 1348 | Location: Florida, CSA | Registered: September 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tarheelbball
posted Hide Post

thanks for the karma

Posts: 514 | Registered: August 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
My submission is a P220 FrankenSig. The upper is off of my triple serial number duty gun that I carried for 23 years (!) that was decommissioned 2 years ago. The lower is a CPO complete frame from GB. At some point I will have the Birdsong Black-T finish on the upper redone and restore it to its former glory. Thanks for the chance!
free photo hosting websites

^^^^^^^^^ WINNER ^^^^^^^^^. Congratulations! You can start the process with The Sig Armorer any time.

Q

Posts: 26372 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Way to go gearhounds. Very cool karma Q.

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cookand
posted Hide Post
Congrats gearhounds! Great karma!

-----------
War Eagle!!

Posts: 367 | Location: Auburn, AL | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats gearhounds. Thank you Q for your generosity to the forum.

Posts: 196 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Congratulations gearhound!

I too would like to thank 12131 for such generous karma's.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post