SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig P210 American
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P210 American Login/Join 
Just mobilize it
posted
Saw one in the wild today at my LGS. Didn't know they were available yet. From a quick feel I will say it felt as good or better than the Legend did a couple years back. FO sight and target grips were nice touches. Very positive safety with of course a wonderful trigger. While gun felt solid and smooth. Fit and finish was flawless. They actually have about 10 of them in stock right now so I suppose I can take my time deciding Wink

Posts: 4608 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What were they asking?

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
I think about $1500, but can't remember exactly. Seemed fair.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LincolnSixEcho:
I think about $1500, but can't remember exactly. Seemed fair.

That's good price for a LGS.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
I thought so too. Though I'm waiting for the standard grips version as I really like the lines better than the target set up.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
I thought so too. Though I'm waiting for the standard grips version as I really like the lines better than the target set up.

What standard grip version? Did SIG mention something?

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:

Maybe the US P210 version that doesn't have click-adjustable sights has different grips.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8854 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:

Maybe the US P210 version that doesn't have click-adjustable sights has different grips.

Did SIG mention anything, or is it just us wishing?

Q

Picture of akaSigFreak
posted Hide Post
When I asked about grip options- the Rep told me the carry would be available in about a year and they planned on releasing the Target, Super Target and then a Carry model. He was not sure if the older P210 grips would fit the Target.

Posts: 1227 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: February 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
As I recall, SIG announced target and carry versions of the US P210 at SHOT 2016.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8854 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by akaSigFreak:
When I asked about grip options- the Rep told me the carry would be available in about a year and they planned on releasing the Target, Super Target and then a Carry model. He was not sure if the older P210 grips would fit the Target.

Also a 5" model with standard grips and p-series fixed sight dovetails front and back.

Posts: 239 | Registered: April 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Yeah to echo the above I heard from Sig rep that there will be a standard model and a carry model at least. I think a super target with longer barrel as well though I can't remember for sure.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
At least the mag is "only" $44 a pop, compared to $102 for the Legend mag. Roll Eyes

https://www.sigsauer.com/store...-9mm-magazine-1.html

https://www.sigsauer.com/store...rd-9mm-magazine.html

Q

Picture of Shackelford
posted Hide Post
Count me in for also wanting a basic model, black on black sights, 5 inch, and traditional grips.

Posts: 831 | Location: Volunteer | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
Glad to see the magazine price, IF they are of quality comparable to the Swiss and German magazines. Wonder if they'll fit the Legends,and Swiss guns too, if the appropriate base plate is used?

NRA Life

Posts: 1561 | Location: Under the Tonto Rim | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
I don't know why, but for some reason I saw this and thought I saw "Sig P210 10mm" ...

Hallucination, pure and simple. I would blame it on candy withdrawal but that hasn't happened yet.

I like the P210 and if they can bring out something similarly awesome for a bit less cash that will be all to the good.

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
This US made version IS the less cash version P210.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7039 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufactures Rep.
Picture of Ken @ Hogue Inc
posted Hide Post
Wood Grips available for the American version 210.
Hogue P210

Need technical help with Hogue products and your firearm?

Try the Hogue Knowledge Base for answers!

Hogue Gear
Holsters and more...
www.hogueinc.com
www.hogueknives.com www.heatedtoiletseat.com www.zombiegrips.com
Ken@hogueinc.com

View or Download your Catalog today;

2023 Catalog

2023 Knife Catalog

Hogue AR-15/ Catalog

Request a Catalog

Posts: 1596 | Location: Home Office, Paso Robles, CA -Headquarters, Henderson, NV. -W/Warehouses in San Diego, CA and Vienna, Austria | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Morning, Ken!

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Wow! All great looking grips. Does Hogue plan to make any of the checkered ones with checkered back, Ken?

Q