SIGforum
Sig P210 American

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/7480073234

August 12, 2019, 11:45 AM
ensigmatic
Sig P210 American
Thanks for the update, Ken! I've been waiting for these.

I've come to the conclusion the stock P210A grips and I don't get along. Unfortunate, because I really like the look, and unexpected, because I have large paws. But I have a difficult a time keeping the sights steady through a trigger pull with my P210A, and I suspect it's the grips.

I suppose the checkered walnut is the closest to the stock grips. Too bad it doesn't have a checked backstrap, though Frown

Echoing Q: Any chance such a version might become available?

I almost feel like sending my stock grips to a custom grip maker and telling him "Duplicate these, except lose the flare at the bottom, tone down the hump on the backstrap, and lose the palm swells."

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher
August 12, 2019, 12:42 PM
Il Cattivo
Man, that walnut looks really nice. How about making some kind of checkering on the backstrap an option, even if it would be necessary to purchase the grips and then have the checkering done before shipment? Broadly speaking, that arrangement has worked out pretty well in the past.
August 12, 2019, 05:08 PM
Ken @ Hogue Inc
Plans are to address the back-strap checkering requests.
Not sure as to how long this may take but as soon as we can, I will notify.
Until them, side panel checking only

Need technical help with Hogue products and your firearm?

Try the Hogue Knowledge Base for answers!

Hogue Gear
Holsters and more...
www.hogueinc.com
www.hogueknives.com www.heatedtoiletseat.com www.zombiegrips.com
Ken@hogueinc.com

View or Download your Catalog today;

2023 Catalog

2023 Knife Catalog

Hogue AR-15/ Catalog

Request a Catalog
August 12, 2019, 06:52 PM
ensigmatic
Thanks, Ken. Back into waiting mode.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher