SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Holster recommendation for IDPA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holster recommendation for IDPA Login/Join 
posted
Any good holster recommendations for a P320 x 5 for IDPA?

Posts: 14 | Location: minnesota | Registered: March 28, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
The two leading 320X5 holsters I've seen at matches are Comp-Tac and Blade-Tech.

Both are good-to-go in my book.

Posts: 12541 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
RedHill Tactical's double layer holster is a thing of beauty. I have replaced all my bladetech's with RHT's.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I've used BladeTech's classic OWB holster for every gun I've ever shot in IDPA. They even have one for the P938 if you shoot BUG often enough to justify.

Posts: 10782 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've run bladetech since literally they started. Lots of different guns and never an issue.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10996 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished
posted Hide Post
I have Blade-Tech, Comp-Tac, Ready Tactical and some others including RedHill Tactical (I have too many kydex holsters) and in my opinion RedHill is the best of them.

Posts: 4078 | Location: NC | Registered: December 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TrojanX4
posted Hide Post
quote:
RedHill Tactical's double layer holster

I have Blade-Tech and Red Hill Tactical holsters for my X5. Both are great, but I agree the Red Hill Tactical is nicer.

Posts: 1874 | Location: Southern California | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another RHT holster owner and I love mine also....Mark

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Red hill tactical took ~3 months to send me mine.

I have a bladetech for the P320 X5, now excess to my needs. Send me an e-mail (my address in profile), and it is yours.

It will get you going while your Red Hill order is processed...

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve gone through several different brands of holsters and I’ve found Master Tac to be my go to system,both for holsters and mag carriers.

Posts: 32 | Registered: January 07, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post