SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Picked up a clean SP2022 two tone over the weekend
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picked up a clean SP2022 two tone over the weekend Login/Join 
Picture of rockchalk06
posted
I traded into an XDE a couple weeks ago and really didn't like it. Had it for trade on a local site and got a hit Saturday morning. I had to throw in a box of 124 grain ammo and the 2022 only had one mag, but I still think I came out good.

I've never owned one of these before, but I have fired them. I remembered that the DA trigger was really nice though. I was right, this DA trigger is insanely smooth and light compared to my P22X series Sig's. I'm a sucker for two tone's too. I've got a couple of additional mags on the way. I'm in this so light, that I think I will keep it. Original box, lock, oil and both grips. Just need to track down a correct manual to make it complete.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
That's one Sig pistol which needs no excuses made for it. I recall buying a bunch of the .40/.357 magazines in this Forum for 8 bucks each, new. Great looking 2 tone.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Excellent catch!

I'm partial to two-tone 2022s myself Big Grin

Pros are practically the perfect DASA carry SIG. Wink

Posts: 12536 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Been looking to get a polymer sig. debating between p320 or 2022. I have 229c and 227. I think sticking with DA/SA mode is a good idea. This two tone is sweet, if I go 2022 two tone now a requirement, thanks for pics

Posts: 31 | Location: Vidalia and Savannah Georgia | Registered: September 30, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
Nice. I hope to grab one sometime next spring or summer after I’m well again. They are great pistols.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Fantastic grab. 2022s are great guns.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12745 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. I'm hoping to get it to the range this weekend and run it some.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post