SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig Forum Stippler?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Forum Stippler? Login/Join 
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted
Who was the guy that was advertising Glock,M&P etc. frame stippling in the classifieds for awhile? His work looked great and was very reasonable. I cant seem to find the thread or him.

Thanks!

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Forget his user name but believe his business was Polymer Refined. And I don't believe he is taking orders right now.

http://www.polymerrefined.com/

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
That's it! Thanks Drab.

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I emailed him several months ago.

Got right back to me but had no idea when he would be taking orders again.

He does good work...........bummer.

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Bummer...that's exactly what I was going to say. I liked his patterns a lot.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Posts: 26354 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Alma does it. Not sure if he does it professionally or not, but it looked good from what I saw.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by motoboy:
I emailed him several months ago.

Got right back to me but had no idea when he would be taking orders again.

He does good work...........bummer.

I was one of the last orders he took, Wish I would have sent in more at that time.

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post