SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    My new Urban Grey CZ 75 Shadow II
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My new Urban Grey CZ 75 Shadow II Login/Join 
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted
Last week I received my new Shadow II from GAG. These have been unattainable for a while. I originally wanted the Urban Grey model, but none were to be had. A signed up to receive an email if they came back in stop in a few places. I ended up getting a black one a while back. A couple weeks ago, I received an email from GAG stating they were back in stock! They were even priced lower than the black. I shot it this week, it shoots true! It's heavy, but I like it like that. The fit and finish is fine. The USA rollmarks add some contrast I reckon. These things are as addictive as 1911! here are some photos:

Two Shadows

4 CZ 75s The 2 standard are surplus guns that I Cerakoted.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Very nice, though the LDC definitely changes the smooth lines, as compared to the 2 standards.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15310 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Very nice! I’ve been bitten by the CZ bug also, they’re hard to resist.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Never saw ANY of the S2's here in MT. So few stocking Dealers. Usually see 75's and the poly framed models, but FEW of the Target guns.

I've got an S2, PO1, PCR and my original 75B which is now at CGW.

I'm pretty much satisfied. Have a few shooters, a Carry gun and a spare. They ARE addictive though.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
That's a nice Set!

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Cagun Gun Works has 10% off of parts for Black Friday

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post