SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    All this talk about CZ’s ..... Update
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

All this talk about CZ’s ..... Update Login/Join 
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
Picked up my first CZ a couple of years ago and now, without realizing it, half my safe is filled with CZs. Here's a few of my favorites:

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1307 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
My P-01, circa November 2017.

It looks different now. It has a trigger with less curvature - the original sharply curved one dug a hole in my finger and left a flap of skin hanging - and some mild action work, both by CGW. I also put thinner Pachmayr black/grey grips on it. It needs some night sights.

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tooky13:
Picked up my first CZ a couple of years ago and now, without realizing it, half my safe is filled with CZs. Here's a few of my favorites:

Interesting- a 75 compact with a rail like a P01. Is it a steel framed gun perhaps?

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"

Posts: 2223 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MG34_Dan
posted Hide Post
I heart my Kadet, especially with a suppressor attached.

“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.”
– Barack Hussein Obama, January 23, 2009

Posts: 2184 | Location: Austin Texas USA | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nick:

Interesting- a 75 compact with a rail like a P01. Is it a steel framed gun perhaps?

No, the Shadow Line is aluminum frame. The main difference between it and the P-01 is that it has no firing pin block. It also comes with aluminum grips, SP-01 Shadow sights, the modern hammer, steel guide rod, nickel plated trigger, nickel plated mags, etc. It's a tricked up P-01 that is a very nice shooter.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1307 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tooky, did the Rami come from a forum member here? I seem to remember seeing it but it may have been one of your earlier posts. I really like the finish.

A stock SAO that will get some work eventually...

Posts: 1063 | Location: hampton roads, va. | Registered: October 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jackimoe:
Tooky, did the Rami come from a forum member here? I seem to remember seeing it but it may have been one of your earlier posts. I really like the finish.
Yeah, I posted it a while back when Dry-Fly and I were comparing our Ramis that we had refinished. He had his done at CCR and I had Robar do mine in NP3.

Abraham Lincoln

posted Hide Post
I have had this PCR for about 4 years. Really great gun.

Trooper Joe

Posts: 414 | Location: Michigan | Registered: September 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Great guns. I regret to bring this thread back to earth, The challenge is most of their mags are too expensive.

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
TANSTAAFL
posted Hide Post
Mecgar makes most of their mags. And some of the mecgar branded versions work well. I prefer the mecgar 17 rounders to th cz 16 or 18 round magazines.

Posts: 715 | Location: Baltimore til I can get out of there. | Registered: June 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by buddy357:
Mecgar makes most of their mags. And some of the mecgar branded versions work well. I prefer the mecgar 17 rounders to th cz 16 or 18 round magazines.

I’ll second that. I have two of the 19 round and one of the 17 round Mec-Gars with the anti-friction coating for my CZ-75s, and they are very, very good. They glide into the mag well as though they were lubricated with KY. Actually, the 19 rounders are just the 17 rounders with a +2 extension. Regardless, they’re very good, and I will buy some more soon. Mec-Gar also makes the 17 rounder for the 229-1 and M11-A1 also with the anti-friction coating, so I’m going to get some of those, too. They were the mags for the Sig SCT.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
My ears were burning! Here’s my Rami Tooky13 was talking about..

I love these things...

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice ones. I remember the P10 from the classifieds!

My 85b with grips I bought from a forum member last week. Took the Hogue black aluminums off and put them on my Witness 9mm. May move them to another CZ.

Posts: 1063 | Location: hampton roads, va. | Registered: October 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post