SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    All this talk about CZ’s ..... Update
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

All this talk about CZ’s ..... Update Login/Join 
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
Picked up my first CZ a couple of years ago and now, without realizing it, half my safe is filled with CZs. Here's a few of my favorites:

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. Ronald Reagan

Posts: 883 | Location: Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
My P-01, circa November 2017.

It looks different now. It has a trigger with less curvature - the original sharply curved one dug a hole in my finger and left a flap of skin hanging - and some mild action work, both by CGW. I also put thinner Pachmayr black/grey grips on it. It needs some night sights.

Posts: 21448 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tooky13:
Picked up my first CZ a couple of years ago and now, without realizing it, half my safe is filled with CZs. Here's a few of my favorites:

Interesting- a 75 compact with a rail like a P01. Is it a steel framed gun perhaps?

"Living among the enemy behind the Tofu Curtain"

Posts: 1955 | Location: California, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MG34_Dan
posted Hide Post
I heart my Kadet, especially with a suppressor attached.

“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.”
– Barack Hussein Obama, January 23, 2009

Posts: 1904 | Location: Austin Texas USA | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nick:

Interesting- a 75 compact with a rail like a P01. Is it a steel framed gun perhaps?

No, the Shadow Line is aluminum frame. The main difference between it and the P-01 is that it has no firing pin block. It also comes with aluminum grips, SP-01 Shadow sights, the modern hammer, steel guide rod, nickel plated trigger, nickel plated mags, etc. It's a tricked up P-01 that is a very nice shooter.

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. Ronald Reagan

Posts: 883 | Location: Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tooky, did the Rami come from a forum member here? I seem to remember seeing it but it may have been one of your earlier posts. I really like the finish.

A stock SAO that will get some work eventually...

Posts: 957 | Location: hampton roads, va. | Registered: October 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jackimoe:
Tooky, did the Rami come from a forum member here? I seem to remember seeing it but it may have been one of your earlier posts. I really like the finish.
Yeah, I posted it a while back when Dry-Fly and I were comparing our Ramis that we had refinished. He had his done at CCR and I had Robar do mine in NP3.

posted Hide Post
I have had this PCR for about 4 years. Really great gun.

Trooper Joe

Posts: 247 | Location: Michigan | Registered: September 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Great guns. I regret to bring this thread back to earth, The challenge is most of their mags are too expensive.

Posts: 11261 | Location: Carolina but Texas in my heart | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
TANSTAAFL
posted Hide Post
Mecgar makes most of their mags. And some of the mecgar branded versions work well. I prefer the mecgar 17 rounders to th cz 16 or 18 round magazines.

Posts: 568 | Location: Baltimore til I can get out of there. | Registered: June 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by buddy357:
Mecgar makes most of their mags. And some of the mecgar branded versions work well. I prefer the mecgar 17 rounders to th cz 16 or 18 round magazines.

I’ll second that. I have two of the 19 round and one of the 17 round Mec-Gars with the anti-friction coating for my CZ-75s, and they are very, very good. They glide into the mag well as though they were lubricated with KY. Actually, the 19 rounders are just the 17 rounders with a +2 extension. Regardless, they’re very good, and I will buy some more soon. Mec-Gar also makes the 17 rounder for the 229-1 and M11-A1 also with the anti-friction coating, so I’m going to get some of those, too. They were the mags for the Sig SCT.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 747 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
My ears were burning! Here’s my Rami Tooky13 was talking about..

I love these things...

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 5284 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice ones. I remember the P10 from the classifieds!

My 85b with grips I bought from a forum member last week. Took the Hogue black aluminums off and put them on my Witness 9mm. May move them to another CZ.

Posts: 957 | Location: hampton roads, va. | Registered: October 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post