SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    STI DVC LIMITED 2011
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

STI DVC LIMITED 2011 Login/Join 
Picture of onpointgun
posted
This followed me home yesterday. I have been trying to find the right gear for shooting some 3 Gun Matches and I think I finally found the pistol.

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.

Posts: 2033 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool

I am a bit jealous....

Posts: 2032 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the same pistol in 38 super. One of my favorites. Congrats!!

Posts: 246 | Location: Chicago Area | Registered: November 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
That gun will get you there ;-)

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4578 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Very racy Big Grin

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSW
posted Hide Post

Posts: 520 | Registered: June 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
"I wanna go fast!"

Cool

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
That is a beautiful handgun. I hope it shoots as good as it looks.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
It will, no sweat.
Mine certainly does. :-)

Bob

Posts: 4578 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
I took the Limited out and put a few down range. This target is four magazines at 10 yards.

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you

Posts: 2033 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Nice shooting!!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MPrimo
posted Hide Post
Great gun and great shooting. I have their DVC 3 Gun and could not be happier with it. Enjoy that Hot Rod!

MPrimo

Sigs, Glocks, 1911s, M&Ps ... well, you get the point!

Posts: 617 | Location: New England | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
a buddy handed me his 9mm STI 2011 yesterday. Amazing gun

Posts: 3065 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
I just wish the magazines were more affordable.

I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
You realize you have to get some fancy grips for it, right?

Bob

Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
If you do get fancy grips, I would possibly have interest in the stock ones... Wink

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks Great. Good luck.

Posts: 361 | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post