SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Blind squirrel finds a Grayguns nut
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blind squirrel finds a Grayguns nut Login/Join 
Picture of P6shooter
posted
I was sitting at home last week and had this overwhelming urge to get out and visit my favorite local gun shop. Thank God I did. They had a Like new in box HK P2000 LEM with a ton of extras. However, the best part was that the original owner sent it off to Bruce Gray for the duty action job and reset shortening package. Paperwork and original parts were all included.

My price for this beauty you ask?? $500!!!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: P6shooter,

Posts: 820 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: May 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Dayyyyng!

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's awesome! I would never buy a used gun with an action job by ?

However; from GGI, heck yeah!

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Nice score!

Posts: 13809 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Nice find but huge images! How did you determine that GRAYGUNS worked on the pistol? I always wondered if he marks a pistol in some manner. Or did you receive documentation with the pistol?

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's an awesome price with the Greyguns work done and you don't even have to wait for the work to get done for months. It should shoot like a dream!

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Nice score, man! You know you gotta let us know how it shoots now, right? Wink

Posts: 17122 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't bother playing the lottery! You've already used up all your luck for a while!

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Great find!

Posts: 4521 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JAFO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
Nice find but huge images! How did you determine that GRAYGUNS worked on the pistol? I always wondered if he marks a pistol in some manner. Or did you receive documentation with the pistol?

They do not mark their work, so I'm assuming receipt paperwork was included with the pistol. I've often thought that it would be sweet if they put their logo on the end of the guiderod or something.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"I drank what?" - Socrates

Posts: 5181 | Location: S.A., TX | Registered: July 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
From the OP

"Paperwork and original parts were all included."

Big Grin

Posts: 12542 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P6shooter
posted Hide Post
The GrayGuns receipt came with the gun with all of the original parts.

Shot it on Sunday and it shoots great! 100% reliable too. Reset is incredibly short and the trigger is very smooth and light.

Came with extra mags, low profile slide lock levers, extended mag release, night sights, holster, mag carrier and all of the original parts.

Posts: 820 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: May 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
Holy hell batman thats a deal with HUGE PICTURES!!!

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.

Posts: 2033 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Please resize your photos to max 900 pixels horizontal resolution.

Posts: 17733 | Registered: August 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:

The nickel boron is a dead give away of GGI of that period.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post