SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Karma closed: P320 FCU Bozman is the winner!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma closed: P320 FCU Bozman is the winner! Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.
I have been collecting some 320 parts. I have just not pulled the trigger on a FCU yet.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25422 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Wow, very kind of you. I’d love to try my hand at a 320 build. Don’t have one and have been mulling over the idea as of recent, thank you for the opportunity.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thank you very much for the chance.

Posts: 7344 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Haven’t entered one in a while so I’m in! Thanks!! Good reminder that I need to do one soon too! I was kicking around the 320 idea when all this mess started so ended up sticking with my glocks and classic pSeries.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2110 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Please add me.

Michael

Posts: 1102 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your most generous karma. I do not have a P320, and a FCU would get me started. Thanks for the chance!

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4930 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of the Hudge
posted Hide Post
Please enter me. That is tremendous.

Posts: 799 | Location: Inland Nortwest | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your generosity! Please count me in.

Posts: 1352 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is a very generous opportunity.p, please consider me for this.

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I don't have a 320 so this would be a great start. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 12465 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous.
I’ve been on the fence about a 320 carry build. This may be just what I need to help me make some poor financial decisions.
Count me in.

Posts: 1480 | Location: TX | Registered: June 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Austin228
posted Hide Post
Crazy Karma, count me in, I actually don't have a 320 of any kind.

Posts: 1471 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: March 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted Hide Post
I have been away from SIG’s for a long while until recently, when I pickup up a 365xl. I’ve been so impressed with it. Then I shot a P320, and I must own one! This would be a great opportunity, so please, include me in your kind KARMA.

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"

Posts: 2226 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
Very generous karma. Please include me, even though I know if I win I’ll spend more on putting together a 320 than if I just bought one.

Posts: 1502 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
Very Generous indeed... count me in, Thanks !

Posts: 1244 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
Please enter me as well. I have P320 slides & modules in need of another FCU.

Thank you Smile

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 1050 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quattro15
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this awesome karma! Thank you!

---------------------------
“Reason, or the ratio of all we have already known, is not the same that it shall be when we know more.”
— William Blake

Posts: 2206 | Location: Black Mountain, NC | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Please and thank you. My current SIGs are a P228, P229 and MPX. No strikers.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please throw my name in the hat and thank you.

Posts: 705 | Location: S.W.Florida | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I don't know man I
just got here myself
Picture of mrw
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, thanks for the great karma!

mrw

Hand Made Custom Knives
www.sandownforge.com

Posts: 1737 | Location: Gulf Coast Florida | Registered: June 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post