SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Flat Trigger for P365
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Flat Trigger for P365 Login/Join 
posted
Anyone know where to procure such an item? I have been stalking gray guns for a while, no luck.

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2506 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BullBarrel
posted Hide Post
We (Armory Craft) manufacture P365 flat triggers out of 4140 pre hardened steel finished in black Nitride and have them currently in stock.

They will be soon available also in Stainless Steel PVD, Gold TiN as well as red and blue.

Posts: 184 | Registered: April 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Nice looking work!

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have this trigger. It work's quite well.

Posts: 122 | Location: N. TX | Registered: June 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
There is also the factory flat trigger, currently in stock here:
https://www.osagecountyguns.co...65-flat-trigger.html

Posts: 1626 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
I might be mistaken, but doesn't Sig offer one?

Posts: 658 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The link above for the P365 trigger as Osage is the Sig trigger.

Grayguns also makes one. I have both the Sig factor and the Grayguns P365 triggers installed; they're both good.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
Hi! We redesigned our P365ST to take full advantage of what we’ve learned from our experience with the system, and add some features. As taking preorders for nonexistent products is unethical, my Sales and Marketing division will put them up once we have a decent quantity packaged for sale. As with our first-generation version, the new P365STA is machined from a single billet of an optimal grade of steel (thus, no welded-in studs or other shortcuts to fail), properly heat treated and stress-relieved by our certified lab, and finished & qualified by hand. Guaranteed for life. Not inexpensive, and absolutely the finest.
Please sign up for the Grayguns.com email newsletter and notification system, and get the heads-up when these are available...which I suspect will be within the coming week.

I’ll make an added comment, if I may? We were unable to keep up with the demand for our original P365ST. They were gone, 250 or 500 units at a time, within minutes of being posted for sale on Grayguns.com. The crush overwhelmed our website, and our effort to make these available turned into a frustrating, weekly lottery of sorts. A lot of our customers went elsewhere or gave up. I don’t blame them a bit. However, these are literally hand-finished, high-quality triggers. I dress, polish and check my share of them along with my Production Division team. We can only make them to our standards just so fast. The folks here on my beloved Sigforum know what kind of work we do and can tell the difference, but or the general public customers may not. Here’s to hoping our website improvements and expanded production (new machines and more coming) are up to the challenge of keeping our parts in stock. Thanks for reading. I’m going back to bed.

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BullBarrel
posted Hide Post

Hmmm...that is interesting.
So which way is it, Sir?

ETHICAL when its convenient to you and UNETHICAL when taking cheap jabs at competition?

posted Hide Post
Lol hiyooooo.

Its just a piece of metal, the flat sig trigger is fine and affordable.

Posts: 1871 | Registered: June 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BullBarrel:

So which way is it, Sir?

ETHICAL when its convenient to you and UNETHICAL when taking cheap jabs at competition?

You're questioning his ethics, when he says he won't take pre-orders on a product that's not ready, but then quote him taking backorders for an existing product.

Do you not understand the difference?

Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Reading is FUNdamental Smile

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I absolutely love my grayguns 365 trigger but after 6+ months of trying the only way I was even able to get one was after they implemented their back order system. Hopefully they use that system when they bring the new triggers on line since I need one for my wife’s

Posts: 20 | Registered: October 01, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Same thing. When I heard they were available, I jumped on it, wasn't fast enough, and did the backorder. It arrived sooner than advertised, went right into the pistol, and has been doing fine there ever since.

Question for Mr. Gray: the new triggers are upgraded or different from the P365 straight triggers previously purchased?

posted Hide Post
I am a recent convert to flat triggers over curved. It improved the gun for me because it makes the trigger pull a little more like my 1911's, which have flat triggers.

Seems to be a love/hate with flat triggers. To me, it seems to make trigger finger placement a bit less critical.

Plus, I give it 2 points cause it looks more cooler.

Posts: 109 | Location: Fort Wayne, IN. | Registered: February 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I installed the factory flat trigger on my 365. Alas, it still pinches my finger.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
quote:
Originally posted by BullBarrel:

So which way is it, Sir?

You're questioning his ethics, when he says he won't take pre-orders on a product that's not ready, but then quote him taking backorders for an existing product.

Do you not understand the difference?

I truly do not understand. In a pre sale, you pay and wait for it to come out. In a backorder, you pay and wait for them to come out. What is the difference??

I am not questioning anyone's integrity here. Just would like to know what the difference is.
Am I wrong about what the backorder system is.?

It would be a waiting list if you just had to sign up and not have to pay and not have to place an order when your turn came up, no??

be well

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BullBarrel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrmn50:

I truly do not understand. In a pre sale, you pay and wait for it to come out. In a backorder, you pay and wait for them to come out. What is the difference??

I am not questioning anyone's integrity here. Just would like to know what the difference is.
Am I wrong about what the backorder system is.?

It would be a waiting list if you just had to sign up and not have to pay and not have to place an order when your turn came up, no??

be well

You are 100% correct. Tamato / tomaaato - Preorder/backorder. The mechanism of the transaction is very much comparable. In both instances to which I was referring above - we, the sellers (Armory Craft and Gray Guns) were accepting orders and payments (or 'taking reservations', to deal with the overwhelming demand - if you will) for merchandise that was not in stock and available for immediate shipment. Since we were a direct competition - when we started pre-orders on P365 flat triggers, we were chastised and made fun of by GG across various platforms of social media as being 'unethical'. After their 'FRI night 9 PM' limited ordering system and web site crashing (April 2019) - GG started pre-orders as well - so I guess they were 'ethical' at that time all of a sudden, because it fit the situation.

I could care less how they do business but when the pot was calling the kettle black, I just felt I had to say something.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrmn50:

I truly do not understand.

Clearly.

Gray stated that he is not taking preorders for a product which is not finished. No pre-orders. He never took pre-orders for that product.

Once the product was finished and sold out quicky, he took back orders for an existing product.

Product which does not exist and is not ready for market yet.

Product which does exist, which sells on in a day, and for which one may get on the back order list.

Big difference. Get it?

Picture of Udo
posted Hide Post
Happy with the one I obtained through the system laid out above.
sns3puppy understands the details.

Posts: 1762 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: January 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post