SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Targets for Christmas gifts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Targets for Christmas gifts Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted
https://shop.actiontarget.com/...ningorganization.asp

I found this business today, and they have some interesting target ideas, many by training organizations like Sig Sauer Academy.

I'm thinking, maybe they'd roll up and fit in those empty cardboard Christmas wrap tubes for gift giving.

Opening an assortment would be more fun than a Whitman's chocolates Sampler.

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
and this little pig said:
posted Hide Post
Bought some of those for my 87 yr. old FIL. Shoots 1-2 times a week and usually lets me see the targets for critique. He's a great shot, and the advice I give him actually increases his marksmanship!

Posts: 3396 | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Great idea!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are plenty of choices. One police department even used mugshots of locals. Someone complained and that program ended. There is an endless supply beyond the standard FBI ones. Great gift idea.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post