SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New P320 X-VTAC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New P320 X-VTAC Login/Join 
posted
Came home from my closest SIG Elite dealer yesterday without my P226 Legion but with a new VTAC:

Very nice, soft shooter with a crisp trigger that doesn't sting my finger unlike my P320c, P320RX and X-5, a pleasant surprise.

First several shots were low, not consistently low but low. I put it back in the bag and shot my other range toys. Took it back out and shot it much better, with the last ten inside 68 ring at 10 yards, 6 inside the 10.

Overall I am happy with the VTAC. Just wish my other full size mags would fit it.

Posts: 2550 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a 226 Legion SAO and Legion 226 DA/SA.I also have the VTAC. The VTAC is a great shooter and very accurate but the 226 sao is an absolute Tac driver.

Lawrence A Visocky (Larry V)

Posts: 494 | Registered: January 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry V:
I have a 226 Legion SAO and Legion 226 DA/SA.I also have the VTAC. The VTAC is a great shooter and very accurate but the 226 sao is an absolute Tac driver.

I traded my DA/SA Legion but kept my SAO. I really love the P226. The DA/SA was my first centerfire pistol purchase after being out of the game for several years. However, once I bought my P226RX SAO, which is the most accurate pistol I have ever shot I realized that the SAO SIG was a better fit for me. A SAO Legion soon followed and the DA/SA Legion became an afterthought. I have to say that between the two SAO's, the better trigger is not found on the Legion, but on the RX!

Since then I finally received my Beretta Wilson Combat Brig Tac and lately my Cen Tac, both with the action tune, and realized that, try as I might I just wasn't able to get consistent with the DA/SA Legion, and decided to trade it. I have found that I shoot my various P320s pretty darn well and was intrigued by the VTAC so I decided to give it a shot.

Posts: 2550 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I found the same thing between the SAO Legion and RX. The RX had a better trigger and out to 25 yards it is a bullseye gun.

Congrats on the VTAC!

Posts: 550 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Factor8:
I found the same thing between the SAO Legion and RX. The RX had a better trigger and out to 25 yards it is a bullseye gun.

Congrats on the VTAC!

That's interesting.... I thought I might have just found a rare gem in my RX. I wonder if anyone else has observed the same thing? It would appear that the SAO RX is the hidden gem in SIGs line-up.

posted Hide Post
man, I like it!!! congrats!!

p229Extreme/P226Tac-Ops/P226 Extreme/P226 SAO) P226 X-5 Blue Moon/P226 X-5 Black and White

Posts: 750 | Registered: March 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really want to shoot one of these !

Congrats !!!

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post