SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Beretta 71 mags
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beretta 71 mags Login/Join 
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted
https://www.centuryarms.com/be...magazine-22lr-v.html

I know many here are looking for spares.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Voshterkoff,

Posts: 9955 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Hope you guys got some, they are now out of stock.

Posts: 9955 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
Got one - thank you for posting

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Anyone actually get their mags? It looks like Century dropped my order. I guess I shouldn’t have gotten my hopes up for the drunken monkeys.

posted Hide Post
I got my Beretta 71 a year before the fake silencer imports showed up. Mags were in short supply even before the surplus guns came.
I was able to order two mags from a company in Italy...Brignoli? I think?
I think they are long out of stock, though.
My 71 has the 6” barrel, and it a tack driver. Wish it had the extra, short barrel, too.

If you've never had a free lunch, you are'nt trying hard enough

Posts: 213 | Location: The North Coast of America, Southern Coast of Lake Erie | Registered: February 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
Yes they received my magazine over a week ago, relatively fast shipping, brand new works great.

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
https://www.dansammo.com/odds.asp

M76 mags at a reasonable price. The ones I got lock in and hold my slide back in my surplus M71. They are nice condition. The spacer sticks out the bottom of the grip. They shipped faster than heck as well.