SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P220 match elite 45 barrel ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P220 match elite 45 barrel ? Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone know if they make a threaded barrel for this model ? I cannot find one anywhere . I can’t even find 5” replacement barrels, or even after markets for regular or threaded . Thanks

Posts: 2 | Registered: December 14, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Forum

Most of the barrel makers can make you any barrel that you want.

Just because a maker does not list it on their website does not mean they do not, will not or can not make it.

Give the makers a call, not an E-mail.

I have no doubts that Bar-Sto would be willing to produce what you want. They are very good at working with people.

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5179 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ Just doublechecked to make sure I remembered correctly from a previous thread, but yeah, BarSto offers just that thing - though it'll require fitting by a gunsmith (which ain't necessarily bad). There may be other options out there, but BarSto's certainly reputable.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks fellas I’ll have to look into them and see what they’ll charge for a threaded barrel

Posts: 2 | Registered: December 14, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post