SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Full Conceal GLOCK 43, is there really a need?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Full Conceal GLOCK 43, is there really a need? Login/Join 
Picture of az4783054
posted
I saw an ad on armslist and thought it was a joke so I had to look further. Roll Eyes

https://www.fullconceal.com/pr...n-based-on-glock-43/

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
This ridiculous contraption was introduced a few years back.

Q

Posts: 26354 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I've never owned a GLOCK not shot a GLOCK so I thought this was something relatively new.

So, how many do you have? Big Grin

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My G43 fully conceals in my front pocket in a DeSantis holster, with a magazine and a Pearce +1 baseplate, and I get a full grip. Half the price of whatever that was in the link. And I don't have to put it together when someone's shooting at me.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
My G43 fully conceals in my front pocket in a DeSantis holster, with a magazine and a Pearce +1 baseplate, and I get a full grip. Half the price of whatever that was in the link. And I don't have to put it together when someone's shooting at me.

Same here, in a Desantis holster in a front pocket it carries just fine, with a CT laser on it too. That thing looks like it would actually be harder to conceal than the normal G43

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
I thought about buying a Glock 43 & 43x but passed on those and bought the G-48.

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think all the full conceal guns are silly.

Posts: 1301 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So it's basically the same size as a regular G43 but requires an additional step to be functional? And at only 2.5 times the price? Sign me up, I'll be sure to throw my normal G43 away immediately.

Posts: 2016 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1K for someone to saw the grip of a G43? Pass.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16072 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Our store has sold two of he model 19 versions. There may not be a need, but there apparently is a market.

Posts: 17140 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
My friend's shop has had one in stock since they came out. Plenty of people have asked to see it, many have laughed at it, but nobody has bought it. I can't remember the local price, but I think it's over $900.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
I just stick a G48 in an old J frame pocket holster and it disappears just fine in my cargo shorts

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Those "things" have been out for a couple years, I believe the 1st was a G19, and I never have figured out what advantage they offer.

I suppose if you think there's a need...

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6211 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Finally...a solution after tens of thousands of boring draw-fire drills.

Draw-UNFOLD-fire drills are much more exciting. Just make sure you don't get your finger caught in the mechanism (ouch).

Per sns3guppy, it's an "experts only" pistol. Only an expert could be trusted to quickly and smoothly deploy the thing while someone's shooting at you. Actually, there WERE five experts that carried this pistol and used it in a gunfight. Unfortunately, they're all dead now. Eek

Industry scuttlebutt is that the base pistols are smuggled from Austria to Burundi. They are then modified to produce a weapon vastly superior to a stock Glock. Nobody has any idea how they eventually end up in U.S. gunshops.

A fact you may not have known. In English, Burundi translates to "people with tiny fingers". Hence the reduced trigger size. Big Grin

Have a good Fourth.

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I think these were made for people "born to live by the gun".

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I'd think you'd have to an operator just to figure out how to deploy the stupid thing.

War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Full Retard is more like it...

Posts: 12541 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
I saw an ad on armslist and thought it was a joke so I had to look further. Roll Eyes

https://www.fullconceal.com/pr...n-based-on-glock-43/

Completely retarded.
A bad guy would have this shoved up yer a$$ before you could get that contraption assembled.

Posts: 434 | Registered: November 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Definitely a SISOP (solution in search of a problem).
quote:
Originally posted by Nipper:
Finally...a solution after tens of thousands of boring draw-fire drills.

<snip>

A fact you may not have known. In English, Burundi translates to "people with tiny fingers". Hence the reduced trigger size. Big Grin

Have a good Fourth.

Big Grin

Posts: 27930 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I imagine if I needed something like that then Q would make it for me. Hey options are always fun. This is stuck in fun zone though for me.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post