SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    buy a P230/P232 today???
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

buy a P230/P232 today??? Login/Join 
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
As is obvious by many of the responses here.. the Sig p230/232 is probably (absolutely in my opinion) the sexiest semi-auto pistol ever made.... they are just beautiful with all those curves and the size is just dead on... I actually saw somewhere on line a actual 9mm luger one for sale a few months back... Pretty sure they made them for some law enforcement agencies in Europe for a short while. they came close with the p239 but did not quite reach it.

Next trip to my gun club I think I'll have to take her with me and give her a work out....

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:
As is obvious by many of the responses here.. the Sig p230/232 is probably (absolutely in my opinion) the sexiest semi-auto pistol ever made.... they are just beautiful with all those curves and the size is just dead on... I actually saw somewhere on line a actual 9mm luger one for sale a few months back... Pretty sure they made them for some law enforcement agencies in Europe for a short while. they came close with the p239 but did not quite reach it.

Next trip to my gun club I think I'll have to take her with me and give her a work out....

There were some in .32ACP but wouldn’t the pistol need to be redesigned for 9mm? Something to retard the action opening as opposed to the straight blowback.

============================================
Photographs: https://photobucket.com/u/photoman12001
-----------------------------------
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/photoman12001/
-----------------------------------
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/photoman12001/videos

Posts: 1741 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: December 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Texans
posted Hide Post
Get one while you can. They are fun to shoot and people are always interested in it. 232's are really cool and you can still find them like new, get one and enjoy. This is my favorite.

Posts: 722 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are great little guns,much better than the Walther PPK, in my opinion. The only downsides are parts availability and if you are like me and have big mitts, they could cause some slide bite issues. My wife had one years ago and loved it.

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SiGagain
posted Hide Post
cuz I hafta share...

P230 1 by wlegg206, on Flickr
Bill

Fast is Fine...Accuracy is Final
*SiGARMS GSR Revolution STX
*SiG/Sauer*P220*P226*P228*P230*P245*SPC2009*P365

NRA Benefactor Life/LEAA Life Membership

Posts: 2410 | Location: ChicagoLand, USA | Registered: November 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post