SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Beretta M9A3, Wilson Combat Brigadier or Legion P229
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beretta M9A3, Wilson Combat Brigadier or Legion P229 Login/Join 
Picture of akaSigFreak
posted
I have a feeling where this will go, but I'll ask anyway. I am normally a Sig guy, but there is something about the Beretta M9A3 and the Wilson Combat Brigadier that keeps pulling me away. If you had a choice between the Beretta M9A3, Wilson Combat Brigadier or the Legion P229, which would you choose? My LE Pricing makes it about $250 difference between the M9A3 and the Brigadier or Legion.

Posts: 1227 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: February 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I went with the Brig.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
Brig without a doubt

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmmm...I like all 3, but would quickly knock out the M9A3 leaving it between the Legion and the Wilson. As much as I like (and carry) Sig, I'd probably also go with the Wilson Brig-Tac.

Can't go wrong between those 2 IMO.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
The Wilson Combat 92G is pretty sweet. I am very pleased with mine.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
WC Brigadier all day long.

Q

Posts: 26204 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
Wilson Brigadier, with the action tune. I'm seeing a trend here.

Posts: 3425 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have both P226 Legion pistols, but pick up my Brig Tac with action tune & mag guide on Sunday. I would go with the Brig Tac, and THEN get the SIG (a regular production pistol).

Posts: 2550 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GaryBF:
The Wilson Combat 92G is pretty sweet. I am very pleased with mine.

Yes they are, I like mine a great deal. Go with the Brig Tac.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Guys, what's a reasonable/fair price for a stock WC Brigadier? And one with the action tuned? Thanks. Smile

Q

Posts: 26204 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of akaSigFreak
posted Hide Post
I found the Standard WC Brigadier for $1200. I can get the Legion for $1050 and the M9A3 for $850.

Posts: 1227 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: February 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All are awesome guns! Me, I'd get the P229. The Wilson Combat model with the slide mounted decocker not safety is a nice feature. The P229 is just "cleaner", or "sleeker" looking YMMV. Good luck with tuff choice.

Posts: 14 | Registered: June 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
List price on the WC Brigadier is $1200. There are not a lot of dealers, so you don't see much discounting; I'd say anything under $1200 is a bargain at this point. Last June I paid $1400 for one with the Wilson action tune, which is one of only two options available. The action tune from Wilson is $110 or $135. I found it by looking for dealers and calling them until I found one who had it in stock.

I paid $1200 on GunBroker for a compact carry version, which is no longer made and getting a little hard to find.

Posts: 3425 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I own all 3 and for me its the Beretta M9A3 G model. Soft shooting and deadly accuurate

Lawrence A Visocky (Larry V)

Posts: 494 | Registered: January 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Guys, what's a reasonable/fair price for a stock WC Brigadier? And one with the action tuned? Thanks. Smile

My invoice direct from Wilson Combat was $1434 with the action tune with the upgraded silicin springs and the mag guide.

Posts: 2550 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Wilson Brig Tac puts the wind under my skirt...

Posts: 558 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

$1195 is going rate. Still backed up on production. This place has the stock one and action tunes done. Here's are the inventory with the action tune done. 11 in stock as of this post.

https://www.shootersconnection...tical-9mm-P4126.aspx

Posts: 3065 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I have both the M9A3, a BrigTac and a 92G-SD (the gun the BrigTac is based on). All are excellent.

Posts: 3065 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:

$1195 is going rate. Still backed up on production. This place has the stock one and action tunes done. Here's are the inventory with the action tune done. 11 in stock as of this post.

https://www.shootersconnection...tical-9mm-P4126.aspx

Dang............I wish you had not posted this link ! Eek

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WARPIG602:
Brig without a doubt
Yeah, no question.

That WC Brig has almost hooked me about a hundred times. Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post