SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    ETS Group releases 25 new mags (P320, M&P, Shield, VP9), plus a coupon!

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ETS Group releases 25 new mags (P320, M&P, Shield, VP9), plus a coupon! Login/Join 
Picture of JBird679
posted
Here's the email: https://mailchi.mp/cee2d8afa18...mags-get-10-off-now?

New magazines now available for: Glock® 43X/48, Glock® 21, Glock® 20, SW M&P®, SW Shield®, SIG® P320, AND HK® VP9

10% OFF ALL NEW MAGAZINE MODELS
USE CODE: ETSNM10
SALE ENDS 10/9/19

Who's going to be the guinea pig for the 30rd P320 mags!!!???
https://www.etsgroup.us/ETS-Ma...s-for-SIG-s/1843.htm

I almost forgot the best part:
quote:
Base plates interchangeable with ETS line of 9mm double stack magazines.
Due to the wide variety of extensions for Glock, our mag base is designed to be compatible with Glock extensions.

If these things work, they just changed the game!

Posts: 943 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quiet observer
posted Hide Post
I think I'll get a couple VP9 mags to try. Thank you for posting this.

0311 Infantry Rifleman 98-00
Semper Fidelis

Posts: 958 | Location: Varies, but home is Idaho. | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
30 rd 10mm Glock mags. Eek

As if I needed another reason to get a 10mm Banshee.

Posts: 7927 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
I've heard bad things about their 43 mags.

Posts: 19138 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've got quite a few of their Glock mags; I run them with Vickers baseplates. No issues, despite spending a lot of time in the dirt.

I have G43 mags, no issues. Just ordered another 10.

I've been waiting for the Sig mags, so am ordering a stack of 21 rd P320 and S&W M&P mags. We'll see how they go.

Posts: 4011 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fullmann
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gibby29:
30 rd 10mm Glock mags. Eek

As if I needed another reason to get a 10mm Banshee.

Make it happen!
The previous lack of high cap 10mm mags was all that slowed me down from a 10mm carbine.

The 30 rounders that SGM make/import for CMMG are cheaper but I’ll give these a go.

Posts: 336 | Location: Mid Michigan  | Registered: June 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
They got a 20% off coupon... been waiting for these to drop! 3 calibers in and cart is all ready at $200 bucks !!

Posts: 1157 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.etsgroup.us/ETS-19...-48-p/glk-43x-19.htm

is this what normal mag springs look like when fully loaded or just over a certain number of rounds.

Posts: 280 | Registered: February 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by whisky22:

is this what normal mag springs look like when fully loaded or just over a certain number of rounds.

Pretty much. It's fine as long as the coils don't pass each other ("coil jumping"). It's for that reason that the coils are shaped like the magazine and expanded to fill it.

Looks really hard on the spring, doesn't it?

Posts: 4011 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CandyMan.45:
They got a 20% off coupon... been waiting for these to drop! 3 calibers in and cart is all ready at $200 bucks !!

What’s the 20% code???

Posts: 943 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
I really want one of the Shield mags, but that follower looks kind of sketchy. I'll let someone else beta test it.

Posts: 71 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rvbgtr
posted Hide Post
10% code is: ETSNM10

quote:
Originally posted by JBird679:
quote:
Originally posted by CandyMan.45:

What’s the 20% code???

Posts: 754 | Location: Treasure Coast, FL | Registered: June 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post