SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Fision Night Sights - anyone with experience with them?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fision Night Sights - anyone with experience with them? Login/Join 
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted
I don't know who makes the X-Ray3 sights for SIG, but these look like a similar setup. They're called the "Perfect Dot" night sights.

Both Front and rear have tritium and a ring. You can choose the color of each. Round notch/square notch as well.

https://www.nightfision.com/

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A guy at work runs them and likes them quite a bit. He was an armorer for years and has seen a bunch of different sights so plenty of experience. If the price was right I'd likely try them out. My understanding is they have a lifetime warranty which, if that includes the tritium getting dim, is impressive.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Anubismp:
A guy at work runs them and likes them quite a bit. He was an armorer for years and has seen a bunch of different sights so plenty of experience. If the price was right I'd likely try them out. My understanding is they have a lifetime warranty which, if that includes the tritium getting dim, is impressive.

They're cheaper than the X-Ray3 which have a street price of $129. The Fision sights are $108. Not a huge difference, but cheaper.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check out a few online places I seem to remember dvor or optics planet having them for around $80 or so depending on what your looking for.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I see them for 80 to 85

Posts: 937 | Registered: July 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
They are brighter than X-Ray sights and you can get them in orange outlined fronts with a U notch rear. My personal favorite combo.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like a strong competitor for Trijicon HDs. The strength of this brand (other than price) is they have a lot of different options, even suppressor height.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory favors
Preparation
posted Hide Post
Installed a set on my Gen5 19. I was very happy with the quality. Excellent profile for concealed carry.

P226 X5 L1 9mm
P226r ST 9mm
P229 ST Elite .40 S&W

Posts: 342 | Location: Northwoods of WI | Registered: April 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post