SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Question for you VP9 Tactical owners
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question for you VP9 Tactical owners Login/Join 
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted
Does the VP9 with threaded barrel have taller sights than the Standard version?

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommydogg:
Does the VP9 with threaded barrel have taller sights than the Standard version?

Unfortunately not.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
A buddy of mine picked up a factory threaded barrel for 90 bucks then found tall sights. I am deciding to get the tactical myself or get the Standard and get a barrel. With prices the way they are it's probably just as well to get the tactical and add tall sights if I run a muzzle device.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah PSA just got me with their weekend deal. I'd like suppressor sights but you can aim through the can and keep your gun far more snag free. And as stated you can add them later and come out ahead with the deals they are currently running.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
As others have said, no.

I picked up a VP9 Tactical a few weeks back, didn't realize it didn't have the taller sights. My P320 TacOps does, but that creates holster fit problems.

I am thinking I might put regular sights on the 320 and if/when I get a can go with an asymmetrical/off center bore one that allows use of standard sights.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10938 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I finally got lucky! I clicked on the PSA daily deals link and they had the Tactical there and IN STOCK! As quick as my fingers could work on my phone while in the Drs office waiting for him to come in, I ordered One! Bad news is, today is finger wave day, so now I won't feel as bad when I leave.

Beth Greene