SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Action Enhancement service from Sig
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Action Enhancement service from Sig Login/Join 
posted
Awhile back I bought a new Sig P225 A1. Love the gun shoots as good as my legion but the double action was a little heavy. I decided to send it into Sig for there action enhancement service. The Service cost me $216.95 got 10% off for being a legion member which was nice. When I called Sig to get this service set and a RMA they told me 3 to 4 week turn around. They received my pistol last Wednesday. Well I received an e-mail Monday saying my pistol was done and would get it this Wednesday. Got home yesterday and my pistol had arrived super stoked. The action job they did was nice probably lightened up the DA by a couple of pounds and smoothed everything out. The Pistol already has the SRT trigger and short reset. Looking forward to hitting the range shortly. I am very pleased with the service and quick turn around time from Sig!

Posts: 125 | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the review. I’ve been thinking about getting the AEP for my P239.

Please post a range report once your had a chance to shoot it.

Posts: 6621 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I am super happy with my pistol that had AEP done. I've shot guns that Gray Guns have worked on, very nice, but I can't justify the wait list. Not tried a Burke-ized trigger, so for me AEP is plenty enough.

Enjoy it! Make sure to return with your range report.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
I vote for Robert Burke, who did my P226 X5 Comp.

* Excellent action job. Short take-up; crisp 2-1/4 lb. break; short over travel; short, crisp reset. Robert also offered to move the break point rearward, but I liked it where it was.

* Excellent customer communication. Responds promptly to phone calls and emails.

* Fast turn around. 18 days, in my case, from receipt of gun to tracking number delivered.

* Reasonable price.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8934 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
legendary_lawman
Picture of prairieviper
posted Hide Post
I had the AEP done on a P226 and have been very happy with it.

"In God We Trust"

Posts: 1992 | Location: Central USA - Cornfields & Cows | Registered: May 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
I’ve had the AEP done to 3 guns — my 220, my 229, and my 239. Very pleased with all!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1680 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post