SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    How many different poly-striker pistols do you own
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How many different poly-striker pistols do you own Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HawkeyeJohn:
Just one.

Oops! Never mind. Not poly.

That's beautiful.

Posts: 814 | Location: IL along the Illinois River | Registered: February 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HawkeyeJohn:
Just one.

Oops! Never mind. Not poly.

Show off! Eek

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
Kahr, HK & Walther.

Posts: 1502 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have owned Glocks, Kahrs, Xds, Taurus's (Tauri?), Sig P320c and may soon own CZ P10.
I don't own any guns at the moment, they were all lost in a boating accident.

All of my guns were lost in a boating accident.

Posts: 12 | Location: N.E. Ohio | Registered: February 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Just about to add my first FNH, a FNS-9 to the replace all those that I had right up until the hot air balloon they were riding along in floated off into the stratosphere...gosh darn that confounded jet stream.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
If you think the jet stream is bad, you oughtta see what the Gulf Stream can do!

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ruger SR9C and LC9S.

----------------------------------------------------
Dances with Crabgrass

Posts: 2183 | Location: East Virginia | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Two

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
I have 3 different brands, 4 pistols. 2 Glocks (19 & 32), a P320C, and an FNS9c. G19 goes with me most of the time (80%), but I have a growing affinity for the FNS9c. My wife stole the P320C, so while I techincally own it, it isn't mine anymore.

Posts: 1729 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
None.

I've owned a Glock 17 and a handful of XDs in the past.

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post