SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    How many different poly-striker pistols do you own
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How many different poly-striker pistols do you own Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I would be interested to know what percent of your pistols are plastic striker vs metal hammer, vs plastic with external hammer.

Posts: 199 | Registered: March 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mindustrial:
I would be interested to know what percent of your pistols are plastic striker vs metal hammer, vs plastic with external hammer.

100% Poly/Striker

I've owned Poly/Hammer and Metal/Hammer in the past, but I currently have only Poly/Striker guns.

(Also, it would probably be best to start an entirely new thread with your request for info, rather than trying to piggyback off this one that deals strictly with Poly/Striker guns.)

Posts: 32429 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackwater
posted Hide Post
4 Glocks and 3 Springfields.

Joe

Posts: 2525 | Location: Az | Registered: October 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SGT45
posted Hide Post
I have lots of Glocks, 3 P320's, 2 FNS 9's and may get a S&W M&P M2.0 (maybe-jury still out) Big Grin

SGT 45
P320 Compact 9mm w/ MS (3)
P320 Compact 9mm FDE
P320 Compact/Carry 9mm FDE
P320 Compact .45 w/MS
P938
P229
--- Lots of Glocks

Posts: 437 | Location: Gettysburg,PA USA | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jwk226
posted Hide Post
In the safe, I have quite a few Glocks in 9mm, 40, and 45, and one single full size 9mm Sig 320. Hopefully, another 320 or maybe a HK VP9 in the future!

Posts: 63 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: February 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
Almost all my pistols are striker fired. 3 Glocks, 1 S&W Shield, and a P320 compact

Posts: 1957 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Zero striker fired. All metal framed hammer fired here. Except for my HK USP 45.

Ive no use for striker fired guns. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SVTNate
posted Hide Post
2 G19's, G21SF, G30SF, G34, PPS x2, PPQ, VP9.

I think that's it for striker-fired.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Guns, cars, Cuban cigars

Posts: 2570 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: September 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
3 Walther striker fired, several metal SIGS and a few others.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
XDMs, Glocks, M&P

Posts: 759 | Location: Athol, ID | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just 1 and it is 1 too many. Probably should sell it, but I keep it around as a reminder of what NOT to buy. Hate wasting money and that thing just sticks in my craw.

Posts: 2032 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by burnetma:
Just 1 and it is 1 too many. Probably should sell it, but I keep it around as a reminder of what NOT to buy. Hate wasting money and that thing just sticks in my craw.

So, I guess it's safe to say you're not a fan.

Posts: 8944 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glock, Walther, HK and Steyr.

Posts: 66 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: April 19, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HawkeyeJohn
posted Hide Post
Just one.

Oops! Never mind. Not poly.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: HawkeyeJohn,

Posts: 383 | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No more Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of cobrajet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mindustrial:

Only "plastic" gun is an SP2022. I'll probably own another striker fire again at some point, just not right now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The problem with our Liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, it's that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan

Posts: 12401 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: November 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
One (new) G20 for the woods.

My HK P7S don't count, I imagine, as they ain't poly.

Posts: 3248 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
5 Glocks, 1 Walther P99.

Posts: 636 | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have two flavors of P320 (Subcompact and Carry), a Glock 42, and a Beretta Nano. That's four from three different manufacturers. I own over forty handguns. (Not bragging, just confessing to an addiction Eek .) Eight are revolvers, so if you do the math you'll see that I have a LOT of metal-framed hammer-fired pistols.

Posts: 840 | Registered: December 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Hmmm. 15+ handguns and not one striker fired or polymer framed. I'm gonna have to fix that.

Posts: 10823 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have 4 different striker fire pistols in the house. My wife's Xds, my wife's G43, my daughter Vp9, and my PPS .40.

We do have two other poly guns but they are not striker fire. My wife's Px4 and her Lcr.

Posts: 814 | Location: IL along the Illinois River | Registered: February 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post