SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    How many different poly-striker pistols do you own
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How many different poly-striker pistols do you own Login/Join 
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
A bunch.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
I have owned four and dumped them all. I'm just not a striker fan (except for my 1936 Luger).

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
None. I'm a SAO, machined metal guy. I don't expect that to change.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8942 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
I have or have owned several, HK, Sig, Walther, M&P and Glocks, I marked GLock as I have more of them than the others.

Posts: 23423 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pistolria
posted Hide Post
3 total. 2 Glocks and a M&P.

Posts: 672 | Location: Jacksonville Beach, FL | Registered: July 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ravens1775
posted Hide Post
Several Glocks, a VP9, and a 320c. While each has a feature I like best, I'm not sure I have a favorite.

Posts: 744 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig P320, M&P 9, M&P 9c, & Glock 19.

Posts: 133 | Location: Westfield, IN | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
2 one glock one steyr.

Posts: 8146 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of winter_war
posted Hide Post
Only 2, a Glock 19 Gen4 and a S&W SD9VE.

Posts: 755 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Only one, a G23.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Steyrs and Sigs.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Glock 19, Walther PPQ, Walther PPS, and HK VP9.

Love them all. Only other one I have interest in either now available or upcoming is the SIG P320 Compact.

Posts: 9747 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I don't own any. They only poly gun I own is a SP2022.

DA/SA SIGs all day for me.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20819 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
G20, G21, G43, P320.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16086 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MNSIG:
I know. I'd like to fix it. How do you set it up for multiple selections?

As far as I know, polls here require something like:

Glock?
Yes
No

M&P?
Yes
No

P320?
Yes
No

etc.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47407 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of taco68
posted Hide Post
4 Glocks, 320, Shield, and LC9s Pro.

Sigs P-220, P-226 9mm, & P-230SL (CCW)

Posts: 2539 | Location: Icebox of the Nation | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Just one striker, a g17.

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No more Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of cobrajet
posted Hide Post
Just because I answered 0, I have owned a few in the past. A Glock that I traded off pretty quick(dont flame me, I just couldn't talk myself into liking it), a Ruger which I got tired of sending back to the factory(I know Rutgers are good, I have just had bad luck with them), and a Springfield that I actually liked a lot and will probably own again. Also, I've enjoyed the P320s when I've shot them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The problem with our Liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, it's that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan

Posts: 12401 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: November 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
Glock - 19, 26, and 43; Walther PPQ; Caracal F.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
While I am not really a striker fired fan, I do own several as part of the collection

My oldest was made over Half a Century ago

This is the rarest, the Smith and Wesson SW40Ti Titanium SIGMA. Only one is confirmed to have been manufactured.

My favorite to carry and shoot. I have more of the Smith and Wesson strike fired pistols than all others combined.

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5179 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post