SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    CZ 75B Stainless discontinued?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ 75B Stainless discontinued? Login/Join 
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted
I went to CZ's website and it appears that the CZ75 B stainless ( brushed and polished ) have been discontinued. What gives? Was the stainless versions just not popular, expensive to produce? Glad I bought a brushed one a few years ago unfired and hadn't fired it myself. Purchased here on SF. Any thoughts on this particular model would be appreciated. Pickle Rick !!

Posts: 2873 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
The polished stainless 75B is a most beautiful pistol. But, it is extremely slippery. I didn't even bother shooting mine and just sold it.

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Hi Q,
I have wanted a stainless Cz 75 B from the day I handled one. I too thought wow what a nice pistol. It was the polished version. It was covered with finger prints. Steered clear for that reason. Was pretty though. Pickle Rick.

Posts: 2873 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pickle Rick:
Hi Q,
I have wanted a stainless Cz 75 B from the day I handled one. I too thought wow what a nice pistol. It was the polished version. It was covered with finger prints. Steered clear for that reason. Was pretty though. Pickle Rick.

I've only seen one in my life once. I also only saw a satin S/S one once and really wish I bought the stainless satin one......

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I LOVE my matte stainless. I always carry it on the motorcycle. The polished version was too blingy for me.

============================================
Photographs: https://photobucket.com/u/photoman12001
-----------------------------------
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/photoman12001/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/photoman12001/videos

Posts: 1741 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: December 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by photoman12001:
I LOVE my matte stainless. I always carry it on the motorcycle. The polished version was too blingy for me.

Nice pics. Thanks for sharing. Pickle Rick.

Good, bad, I'm the
guy with the gun
Picture of 45ProCarry
posted Hide Post
I bought a matte stainless CZ-75B and love it. I installed Lok G10 grips. It is one of my favorite pistols to shoot.

Posts: 2343 | Location: USA | Registered: May 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just purchased a CZ 75B High Polish last week and really like it. I have only shot it about 20 rounds and it feels good. I like to clean guns so the high polish finish doesn't bother me. A few months back I picked up a CZ Shadow 2 and I became a believer in CZ pistols. The high polish does have a heavy double/single action compared to the Shadow so I have ordered some springs from Cajun Gun Works to help that out.

Overall I'm very pleased with my new CZ.

Posts: 140 | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
One of the best looking out there IMO. I prefer the matte but not much over the polished. If I find a deal locally on either, I'll probably snag one up.

Posts: 731 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was out on the motorcycle today with the CZ. Great views.

============================================
Photographs: https://photobucket.com/u/photoman12001
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/photoman12001/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/photoman12001/videos

Posts: 1741 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: December 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are several of both matte and polished NIB on Funbroker…….a few ads say they were discontinued in 2019...….One of the CZ guru's had a S/S on their website already done up, Cajungunworks……..darn both S/S versions are out of stock..........perhaps I should jump on it if it's still there.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
There are several of both matte and polished NIB on Funbroker…….a few ads say they were discontinued in 2019...….One of the CZ guru's had a S/S on their website already done up, Cajungunworks……..darn both S/S versions are out of stock..........perhaps I should jump on it if it's still there.

That would be my play. At some point they will be gone.

posted Hide Post
If the stainless had been made in the "retro" configuration, I would have bought one. There's just something about the earlier CZ 75 look I love with its tear drop shaped trigger guard, vertical cocking grooves in the slide, spur hammer and waffle pattern grips. CZ made a couple different retros. Mine from 2005 is the style I like best, not the later one with short rails.

Posts: 2010 | Registered: March 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, both the matte (91128) and the high polish (91108) have been discontinued. Cost of production vs what people would pay for one is a big part of why. especially with the high polish.

Posts: 1485 | Location: Kansas City  | Registered: June 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think polished stainless revolvers look sweet but I prefer stainless semi auto pistols to be matte. The polished stainless semi autos look gaudy.

Posts: 838 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
Did they ever make a stainless Omega?

Posts: 731 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ed32hall
posted Hide Post
I just bought one on Monday and will go pick it up sometime this week. Ed

I have the stock photo, but it does not want to upload for some reason.

Sigs - Yes, I would like more German made Sigs

Posts: 2652 | Location: Formerly NW WA, now in SE TN | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I've owned polished, matte and e-nickel factory 75's. I think the brushed would be cool but not that common. If I had to choose one, it would be the brushed because it would be easier to maintain with use.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wasabi:
Did they ever make a stainless Omega?

Possibly. I think I saw one at a gun show. I think it was of the matte / brushed variety. I didnt give it much time as I was picking up my Nib Colt Gold Cup Commander. Pickle Rick.