SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Quick HK Da/Sa to LEM question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quick HK Da/Sa to LEM question Login/Join 
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted
First let me say thanks to you guys for your immeasurable knowledge and info.. I always appreciate it. I’m a Class III FFL, but am far from knowing everything. Y’all are my go to for reliable information.

So. Can HK P30’s in the DA/SA configuration be changed to light LEM to look and function like it came that way from the factory? It’s not some jury rigged type thing is what I’m getting at..

I’m not looking to do it myself, I probably would put Bruce Gray’s reset reduction kit in as well.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
Yes. They are designed that way. It’s one of HKs selling points. It’s an easy change. Only fiddly bit is getting everything to line back up for the hammer pin to slide back in.

Posts: 2590 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
Just be aware that doing so will leave a hole in the rear of the gun where the decocking button was. No big deal, but it's there.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Yes it can be done but with the P series is not a sanctioned change by HK. As was said you will have the Decocker hole.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
My apologies. Disregard my original reply. The P30 has the de cocker at the rear of the slide. I had a moment of mental flatulence and was thinking USP AND HK45.

Posts: 2590 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Awesome guys. Thank you. Robert Burke would likely be doing all the work

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post