SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    30% discount at High noon Holster's
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

30% discount at High noon Holster's Login/Join 
posted
With promo code: mad30. www.Highnoonholsters.com. I like my high ride o.w.b. a lot.

I got it from a karma that the previous owners offered up , I think they gave away four ? or six holsters at the time, many many years ago

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bendable,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54504 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Many thanks for the heads-up!

I ordered a Skyhigh, a Stingray, and a Snapper. The Skyhigh was already on sale for 50% off so it didn't qualify for the mad30 discount, but with the code I saved almost $100 on the other two which will be used for two pistols I never got around to getting holsters for.

I'll be using these holsters on a "Perfect Fit Belt" from Better Belt USA:

https://www.abetterbeltusa.com...he-perfect-fit-belt/

A really comfortable gunbelt design from another American company.

Posts: 4976 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing the link bendable.

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
you are welcome,

Am wondering if the stuff you ordered was in stock and ready to ship , or is there a 4 week wait?

Posts: 54504 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Ordered a new holster. Doing what I can to stimulate the economy.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10487 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The holster I bought at 1/2 off was in stock but the other two need to be made. I'm not sure if they'll send the one now or if they'll wait and send all three at the same time, but either way is fine by me.

Posts: 4976 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This forum costs me more money.........

Posts: 1397 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder if they would be interested in know that the folks here saw the heads up on Sig Forum ? Maybe we should as Para if he approves first .

posted Hide Post
Just bought three more - two at 50% off in the sale section and a Slide Guard for a Series 70.

I should be good now.

For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Got my two orders of their Glock tactical magazine holders in.

Way too tight. I removed the tension screw completely. Still too tight.

Won't fit my OEM or Magpul mags. Fits my Beretta mags perfect.

I've got my Glock mags shoved in them now. Hopefully it'll resize itself over time?

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bought this Topless a while ago. Can’t remember if I got a discount or not.

Posts: 13 | Registered: January 18, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Part of me is wondering how many of the 750 people that read this thread purchased something from highnoon .but chose not to post their good deal here. Just curious.

posted Hide Post
I guess the original sale in the first post is over but they have 20% off, if you pick a belt, a pouch and a holster.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bendable,

Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
The thirty per cent sale is still on.

Just ordered a holster and mag pouch.

Thanks for the reminder.

Posts: 15847 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
They asked for pictures and told me they sent me the wrong ones so they are sending the correct ones out. The first ones they sent works great with thinner mags like 43x, beretta 92, etc.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you end up sending the incorrect ones back ? Sounds like they took care of their error.

posted Hide Post
Got a great fitting Slide Guard for my 365 SAS. Carried it two days, then the rear sight died. Sometimes life sucks.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beretta92
posted Hide Post
My carry belt is a High Noon Rock Steady & is without a doubt the best belt I've ever had.
Had it for maybe 15 years now..

Posts: 1861 | Location: Clarksville Indiana | Registered: May 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump up for the late comers

For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
They only sent me one but told me to keep the old one. They didn't see I ordered two. I'm fine with it. I gave one to a coworker and I'll use the other one for my 43X.

Not minority enough!