SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Thanks to that Beretta 950 thread, I Got a mouse gun....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thanks to that Beretta 950 thread, I Got a mouse gun.... Login/Join 
posted
Of course, I went looking for a 950, but ended up with almost the exact opposite, mouse gun-wise: CZ 45. A cool little DAO. Nice and slim, if not "quite" as small as a 950. It's still more than tiny enough to be my "gun for those times I can't have a gun".

Bill R

Posts: 1121 | Location: Wet side of WA | Registered: October 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice, I would have a hard time leaving that in the display case.

Posts: 237 | Location: PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was surprised at how nice the trigger is. A bit long, but smooth DAO. No external safety or other controls, a very slim little pocket pistol. Shame they can't bring the modern version into the U.S. I think a version in .32 would give the Seecamp a run for their money.

Bill R

Posts: 1121 | Location: Wet side of WA | Registered: October 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The last CZ 1945 I saw for sale at a gun show was price tagged at $350.

I hope OP got a better deal.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
That is a nifty little gat. It has been some time since I saw an interesting, quality made pistol for less than $400. Unless you are talking about something strictly utilitarian, like a cop trade Glock 22.

Posts: 26895 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well under $350! This one actually ticked a couple boxes for me: "neat" and in between OT pay checks "cheap"!

That said, price aside, it's definitely not a cheap firearm, very well made, nice high polish blue finish (all the wear shows on the other side, but even that's not "too" bad) and very smooth feel to the operation. Need to get out to the range now and see how it performs...

Bill R

posted Hide Post
I'm told by a local CZ fan that the CZ 92 is a close comparison in size to the CZ 1945, and is available in Europe, but not in the USA, due to GCA 1968.

Really too bad, 'cause the CZ 92 could be popular here.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Years ago, there was a knockoff of your pistol made, think it was Intratec?

Link to original video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7yHuS9fiNuA

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post