SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    XS Big Dot Sight
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

XS Big Dot Sight Login/Join 
Picture of coltchris
posted
Anybody have one on their P365? Have them on a couple other carry guns and love them. Not great for longer ranges and target, but work great for us old geezers for EDC! Looking to put one on the P365.

Talk is cheap - except when Congress does it.

Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to
take an ass whoopin'

NRA Life Member

Posts: 240 | Location: NW Michigan | Registered: June 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I had them on a Glock once, the idea is nice but I found the "Dot the I" type sight acquisition a little slow and awkward to be honest.

Posts: 33606 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
I've had the plain white Big Dots on several other guns but I now prefer a large and also color contrasting site.
At the range a pistol is expected to be used at, they don't seem to reduce my accuracy.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
I've got the 24/7 on my PPS M2 and I really like it!

Posts: 6606 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of coltchris
posted Hide Post
Having difficulty finding at reasonable price; out of stock most places!

Talk is cheap - except when Congress does it.

Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to
take an ass whoopin'

NRA Life Member

Posts: 240 | Location: NW Michigan | Registered: June 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
I've thought about trying them, but I don't like the idea that the rear sight is held on with just loctite and set screws.

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You've got the set screws. Many after market sights are affixed in from with something like loc-tite.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
I'm a big fan of Sig Classic Von Stavenhagen sights, so I thought I'd like the Big Dots, but I did not. Mostly, I didn't care for the wide V shape of the rear sight.

Posts: 3172 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
I have them on several pistols. I like them.

Posts: 6288 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Mounted on a PPS M1 9.
Rapid target acquisition in full daylight and lower light situations.
I like them.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post