SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Anyone deal with Anacortes Gun Shop in WA state?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone deal with Anacortes Gun Shop in WA state? Login/Join 
posted
I've been looking for a pistol that my preferred dealers (local and online) are out of stock. So has anyone dealt with this retailer before? Your input would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.
-TVz

Posts: 432 | Location: North of DFW | Registered: May 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yeah i've purchased from them before. they're legit. no issues at all and good c/s

Posts: 2 | Registered: August 16, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
If its the Anacortes telescope and gun shop, they are great. Ask for Herb or Paula. They are the owners. I am a long time customer.

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Never have, but I love that town.

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I made the hour drive up from Seattle to buy hard to find pistol. They ordered from their warehouse and took a few days to get it. Best price I could find online. Great place to buy a firearm or telescope.

Posts: 71 | Location: Seattle ,WA | Registered: August 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your feedback. The price is good but not to good to be true.
I'm looking forward to getting it.

-TVz

Posts: 432 | Location: North of DFW | Registered: May 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
My father up there has used them before to send out a pistol I inherited and mentioned that Herb was quite the character. Smile

Last time I was up that way I was press-ganged into a row crew at the Calico Cupboard downtown.

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.

Posts: 3342 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tuesday was gone when I told her my name is the breeze.
posted Hide Post
The store is good to go.Top shelf folks.

Posts: 1796 | Location:  | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MrToad:
My father up there has used them before to send out a pistol I inherited and mentioned that Herb was quite the character. Smile

Last time I was up that way I was press-ganged into a row crew at the Calico Cupboard downtown.

Herb is definitely a character!

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post