SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    new 365 stainless slide from Bass Pro w/ nice promo!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

new 365 stainless slide from Bass Pro w/ nice promo! Login/Join 
Picture of bolo4tom
posted
I already have a 365 that I purchased under the blue label program. I got a Bass Pro ad in the mail today and they had the new stainless 365s available for the first time today. I wasn't onboard till I noticed a promo that said no taxes charged till 28 July. TN has 9.75% sales tax, I went and bought me the new 365 for $499 OTD.

Posts: 404 | Registered: October 24, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
That's a good price and a nice looking pistol bolo.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
Very nice. I'd grab one here in Tampa but no tax free promo. Confused

Posts: 731 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redlickranch
posted Hide Post
I really like the stainless slide.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1047 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bolo4tom
posted Hide Post
thanks guys. I really liked the stainless look as well and the big factor was it being tax free. I posted this in case members were on the fence and had a Bass Pro close by. might be the push someone else needs as well.

Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
I called today and nobody knew of the tax free promotion. Must be a local thing for you. I was going top use eBates also, buy online and pick it up at the local store. eBates is currently giving another 10.5% off of BPS purchases.

Posts: 731 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
I looked at one at the Cabelas in W.V. last Sunday. They had the No Tax promo there. (It would offset the transfer fee to a PA FFL for me.)

Didn't buy it, but thought about it... I really like the two-tone look.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1898 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got out of work early and was planning on going to the range but it was raining. Deciding to kill some time in hopes that it would stop, on a whim I went to our local Cabelas and ended up walking out with a standard Nitron P365....all because of this post! Mad They also had the tax promo so I also paid $499 OTD.

Though about getting the two-tone but although it looks nice, it was a little too 'loud' for me.

Did yours come with the 12 round mag? I only got 2 ten rounders.

Posts: 820 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
Told my wife about this over the weeken. She got curious - I’m out of town traveling and she sends me this - $502 out the door has to pay for NICs check.

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FlyingScot:
Told my wife about this over the weeken. She got curious - I’m out of town traveling and she sends me this - $502 out the door has to pay for NICs check.

That's some wife you got there! She's a keeper!

Posts: 444 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bolo4tom
posted Hide Post
I'm glad atleast a couple of you got in on the tax free promo. I wonder why the other Bass Pro's wouldn't be participating? I'd think it would be a national promo.

Sakata, I hope my pic wasn't misleading. My 365 did come with the standard 10 round mags, but I threw one of my 12s in there and forgot to change it out for the pic.

Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RR:

That's some wife you got there! She's a keeper!

Yup 32 years together, think it might work out Wink

Her carry is a PPS M2 that has been sidelined until we send it back for recall. She wants to try this as a replacement. Need to get a few hundred rounds down range and then a holster. It was a good deal - no transfer, no tax and good price.

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bolo4tom:
I'm glad atleast a couple of you got in on the tax free promo. I wonder why the other Bass Pro's wouldn't be participating? I'd think it would be a national promo.

I called my local store and they are having the promo. It's not working online though so I don't get the extra 10.5% off w/eBates which would have gotten me one for $450otd. Still a good deal though @$499 and I may grab one. I already have two black ones though. Big Grin