SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Glock Traded My Old School G21 Frame for a New One
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock Traded My Old School G21 Frame for a New One Login/Join 
Picture of Poacher
posted
I have an older G21SF with the dual mag releases and 1913 rail. While at the Glock armorers course I was told I could bring it in and they would swap it for a new frame (Gen 3) gratis.

I've never really like the giant rail and never really trained to use my index finger to dump the mag since none of my other guns have that option, so I paid them a visit last week.

New frame, new firing pin, new plunger, full inspection and test fire. Free.

Just finished stippling it the way I had the old one, and she's ready to roll. My light it much easier to install/remove on the Gock rail than it was on the 1913 rail as well.

Shout out to Glock customer service.

NRA Life Member

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Teddy Roosevelt

Posts: 2242 | Location: Newnan, GA USA | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is a reason Glock has such a following. They seem to take care of their customers, in my opinion, a little better than most and that is what makes the difference. Congrats

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Now you won't have to look for those proprietary ambi magazines anymore.

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Poacher
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nismo:
Now you won't have to look for those proprietary ambi magazines anymore.

I've collected everyone I can find, and luckily they work in this frame.

NRA Life Member

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Teddy Roosevelt

Posts: 2242 | Location: Newnan, GA USA | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post