SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG Branded Lasers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG Branded Lasers Login/Join 
Picture of Blackmore
posted
The SIG Store is closing out their laser that fits the P290RS for less than $50 shipped. Has anyone used one of these and how are they? Just picked up the P290RS from Ryan in CO in the Classifieds. So far I'm happy with it so I think I might like to try it with the laser.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3445 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
I can't speak for the P290 laser, but it looks similar to the P238 laser I have on the wife's gun.
It's worked well through the range sessions, holding zero and not blinking out on us.
Its not the brightest, defiantly a low light aid only.
The activation button is easy for me to reach, but my wife uses her support hand.

Overall, for $50 I'd jump on it.

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a Sig brand laser.
I have used it couple times at the range with no problems or issues but lasers are just not my thing took it off couple years ago and never used it again.

Posts: 1177 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
I had one come with a P320. Lasers aren’t really my thing, either. My son uses it to determine LoS fo4 attacks during his Warhammer 40k games.

Posts: 6301 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all. I went ahead and ordered it. If nothing else, it will be a good accessory to include if I ever sell the pistol.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3445 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post