SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Best price on 220 mags?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best price on 220 mags? Login/Join 
Picture of ruger357
posted
I've got several 220s and realize I need several more mags. Best place with best price?

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7943 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
ACT-MAG. About half the price of factory.

http://gregcotellc.com/cart/si...-p220b458-p-543.html

Posts: 3516 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
Top Gun Supply for factory magazines.

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
1) Greg Côte. Prices are competitive. Customer service is great. Plus Greg is a member of the Forum.

2) TGS. For the same as above.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
Ammunition Depot has the genuine SIG brand in both 8 round and 10 round for $34 each. I don't know how that compares, but I have dealt with them in the past (for .45 and 10mm SIG mags), and they are the real thing and they ship promptly.

Posts: 10785 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore has 8 round Sig factory LE trade-in P220 stainless mags for $24.99 with flat rate shipping.

https://www.sportsmansoutdoors...ce-trade-in-magazine

Posts: 1091 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jbourneidentity:
Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore has 8 round Sig factory LE trade-in P220 stainless mags for $24.99 with flat rate shipping.

https://www.sportsmansoutdoors...ce-trade-in-magazine

That is an excellent price. I just checked, and flat rate shipping is $7.99. If you buy 3 or more, the mags are $19.99 per. I will be buying about 3 or 4 more myself in the near future.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Went online this afternoon with sportsmansoutdoors.com
and ordered 4 of their Sig 220 45 8rd mags at $19.99 each
plus $7.99 shipping for factory Sig mags. Best deal I have
seen for factory 220 mags even though they are police
trade-in mags. Even if you replace springs and followers
it still a good deal.

Posts: 35 | Location: Powder Springs, GA | Registered: May 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RECON7071:
Best deal I have
seen for factory 220 mags even though they are police
trade-in mags. Even if you replace springs and followers
it still a good deal.

Not shabby for some spare mags or range mags, but for carry mags you gotta be on the safe side and just purchase brand new ones for $32.

Posts: 958 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I've been very satisfied with the Act-Mags in the P220, they cost $18/each new from Greg Cote.

Posts: 26901 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
as a slight counter to that positive response I had several Act mags that never ran well.
I've thus stuck to the factory ones.
But that's a small sample and depending on your use the cost savings may be worth it. I wouldn't carry them for sure.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11002 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got my 4 factory Sig 220 45acp police trade-in mags from
sportsmansoutdoors.com today for $19.99ea and all
4 were excellent condition.

Posts: 35 | Location: Powder Springs, GA | Registered: May 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post