SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Nice p220 sig match
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nice p220 sig match Login/Join 
posted
Check out what I found on GunBroker.com! https://www.gunbroker.com/item/860471856

Never saw one from the custom shop.

Posts: 3483 | Location: Illinois | Registered: September 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
Since that is a CPO and not a new gun, it may just be assembled fro whatever parts were on hand

A CPO is how I got my non railed P229 Equinox

You can get lucky with some unusual combinations

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5179 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Yeah, CPO could be anything.

Q

Posts: 26339 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Neat, but looks like it has the ASE wood grips on it, wonder if it is an aluminum or stainless frame.

The real MSE pistols seem to go for a bit less than that cobbled together CPO.

Posts: 759 | Location: Athol, ID | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
It's nice but not $1,200 nice, especially being a CPO.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Huh?
That's the first one that I have seen from them that doesn't have Rare in the description.

Posts: 1476 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree for a CPO that is high but with the way the gun market is going, I am not surprised.

Posts: 6871 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I stayed till $1100....

Posts: 3483 | Location: Illinois | Registered: September 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
A nice, used P220 stainless match elite goes for about $1100. This gun comes with a 1 year factory warranty. What’s that worth? Yes, you pay for that. Maybe another $75 - $100.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10489 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Every day is New Year's Day
for Calendar Boy!

Oh, and I'm BANNED
posted Hide Post
I'd say that's a good deal. Not much more than a used SME. The only problem is whoever bought it is going to have to spend another $100+ for a set of good G10 grips to get those ugly wood grips off of it.

Posts: 1045 | Registered: September 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post