SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New Armory Craft Flat Trigger
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Armory Craft Flat Trigger Login/Join 
Picture of akaSigFreak
posted
I purchased an Armory Craft Flat Trigger and now I need to decide what I want to install it in. I have a W.German P226, W.German P228 and a P229R (currently has a Gray Guns P-SAIT installed).

Question:
Which pistol?

Choices:
P226 (WGerman)
P228 (WGerman)
P229R (SRT/P-SPAIT/G10 Grips)

Posts: 1227 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: February 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am not sure on what gun you should put the trigger in but thank you for posting this. I ordered a trigger though them. I have been wanting a trigger like this for my 226 SSE that I have been working on.

Posts: 550 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Probably the 228. Then you can give those of us waiting to spend our $$ the most similar comparison between it and the Gray guns option. See where the best bang for the buck is... so to speak.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2739 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post