SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    L.A.G. Kydex Holsters
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

L.A.G. Kydex Holsters Login/Join 
Picture of stormwalker
posted
The 2 Kydex holsters that I received from L.A.G. are extremely well made, fit the purported firearms like a glove, and carry comfortably on the hip. Turn around time was 16 days from online order to doorstep delivery. I'm a happy camper. Smile

http://www.lagtactical.com/

Posts: 545 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can you move the belt loops and make them ride higher ?????????

Posts: 937 | Registered: July 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of stormwalker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by triaxle:
Can you move the belt loops and make them ride higher ?????????

Yes, they are adjustable for ride height.

Posts: 545 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
They are easily up there with the other top of the line kydex manufacturers. I've been using there stuff for years, ever since a certain girl named Janna sold me a pistol and recommended their products. I've got them for 1911's, Sigs of various flavors and a few others...top notch rigs.

Posts: 823 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dah...nice holsters, but they don't make one for the SP2022 I just purchased.

Which model is it you ordered, anyway? I like it.

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of stormwalker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dehughes:
Dah...nice holsters, but they don't make one for the SP2022 I just purchased.

Which model is it you ordered, anyway? I like it.

The Warrior V2-Light Compatible

posted Hide Post
I like their products for both inside the waistband and outside the waistband carry. They stay put, the pistol snaps into place nicely, and like any other kydex, they're sweat proof. Theirs are a bit thicker and heavier, and more durable.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post