SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P210 American
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P210 American Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Didn't someone on here say that a SIG rep told him at some show last month that it will be available "next week"? Oh, that's right, same old story. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of caneau
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure all of Sig's resources are redirected at a different project.

Posts: 5326 | Location: The Virginia side of DC | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Peanut71:
Has anyone seen a P210 American in the wild? Seems if they exclude them in the new mag and bag rebate that Sig expects them to be at dealers.

Aside from the most recent dealer price listings from our local rep showing the gun as available for order, that's all I've seen of it.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I predict the P210 American will be the pistol version of the original fish gill 556.

Posts: 12436 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BB61:
I predict the P210 American will be the pistol version of the original fish gill 556.

Only one question remains: will it launch before the return of the fish gill Glock?

Posts: 122 | Location: California | Registered: July 09, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by glow:
quote:

Only one question remains: will it launch before the return of the fish gill Glock?

That's a good question Wink. Somehow, I imagine the P210 American will have the pistol version of the canted rail as it already has a design change nobody wants. But hey, someobdy in marketing thought they could cheap it up and make a completely different pistol and call it a P210 and the masses would go out and buy it. Of course, they forgot that anyone paying $1,300+ for a pistol most likely knows that the pistol is not a real P210 and would pass.

Posts: 12436 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
quote:
...and make a completely different pistol...

Much like the P225"A1"... Roll Eyes

------------
SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 1260 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Or calling a 320 variant an X-Five. But that's how NH rolls.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post