SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Another huge +1 for Greg Cote LLC
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another huge +1 for Greg Cote LLC Login/Join 
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Greg’s the man! Fastest turn around on orders bar none. Wink

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dcowboyscr
posted Hide Post
Over the years I’ve always received exemplary customer service from Greg Cote.

"Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose."

Posts: 3088 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, USA | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another vote for Greg Cote. Fastest shipping I have seen from any gun supply.

Posts: 792 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Greg Cote's response is rapid, the products in perfect shape, and the prices very good. His packaging is also the most thorough I've ever seen. When ordering a bunch of magazines, there's no chance that the package will tear open in transit.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trebor44
posted Hide Post
One of the best to do business with. Glad to be a customer. Service and selection is rare these days, but GCI has what I need and delivery is awesome! Thanks Greg!

--------------------------------

On the inside looking out, but not to the west, it's the PRK and its minions!

Posts: 624 | Location: Idaho, west of Beaver Dicks Ferry | Registered: August 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
I’ll give him an outstanding review for not jacking his prices up when most everyone else has. I’ll probably have to place a second order!

Posts: 9947 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Greg has the best prices, lowest shipping cost and is prompt to ship. I wish he carried a wider variety so it would be one stop shopping.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 92fstech:
I once ordered a Glock 17 mag from Greg. Mistakenly, I ordered the 10-round "California-legal" castrated version. Within 30 minutes of placing my order, I received a phone call from Greg. He'd noticed I was from a state with no magazine capacity restriction and wanted to confirm that I'd actually ordered what I wanted. When I told him I'd meant to order the 17-round version, he corrected the order for me right there on the phone. Super nice guy to talk to as well.

I've never received such proactive, professional service from a vendor anywhere else. Greg is truly a class act.

Now that's someone who doesn't just go through the motions.

Posts: 3875 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
I received an order from Greg yesterday, Glock magazines.

Once again, as I've already posted in this thread, his company is just excellent.

Orders processed and sent timely, and any transactions go flawlessly.

Just wish he could find some Ruger P94 magazines for my Ruger PC4.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Greg need you to carry HK mags !!!

Thanks
HK Ag

Posts: 3496 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've placed about a dozen orders from Greg over the years. Top shelf. Great customer service, pricing, inventory, availability and fast shipping.

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another satisfied customer. Thanks Greg.

Posts: 17 | Registered: December 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post