SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Another huge +1 for Greg Cote LLC
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another huge +1 for Greg Cote LLC Login/Join 
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted
I fricking love this guy. Ordered a bunch of mags and got them almost before I remembered asking for them. LOL

best prices around also!

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3188 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Greg's a solid citizen. He's been a vendor in the forum for years and years, and not once- not one single time- have I ever received a complaint about him.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Greg Cote is the best place to order mags from!

Posts: 442 | Registered: March 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Without question a fine gentleman to do business with.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fisher Pens too!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
I've ordered a number of mags and grips from him and they've always arrived within a couple of days. He once sent the wrong mags and when I let him know, he sent the correct ones before I had a chance to send he others back. He's the best!

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1307 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
I once ordered a Glock 17 mag from Greg. Mistakenly, I ordered the 10-round "California-legal" castrated version. Within 30 minutes of placing my order, I received a phone call from Greg. He'd noticed I was from a state with no magazine capacity restriction and wanted to confirm that I'd actually ordered what I wanted. When I told him I'd meant to order the 17-round version, he corrected the order for me right there on the phone. Super nice guy to talk to as well.

I've never received such proactive, professional service from a vendor anywhere else. Greg is truly a class act.

Posts: 8419 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Knowledgeable, helpful, speedy delivery, highly recommended.

Posts: 237 | Location: PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
I have no personal experience with Top Gun Supply, but have heard great things about their customer service and a fast shipping. I'll tell you that TGS will have to get up very early to beat Greg Cote at either. It is nice to have two great vendors to choose from.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

Posts: 1673 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Writer by profession,
smartass by the
grace of God.

posted Hide Post
Love Greg and TGS.

Never a problem with either.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Posts: 617 | Location: Beaverton, OR | Registered: April 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
Great service!

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've only ordered from him once as age and health have slowed my playing down. But the one time I did, the whole deal was perfect. He had what I wanted and it came sooooooo fast I was in shock. Well, surprised maybe.

If I find I need anything he carries, it'll be him that gets my business.

Bob

Posts: 1559 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Greg Cote Rocks!!!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Cote and TGS = 4 thumbs up

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Fisher Pens too!

And Hogue goods as well!

Greg's the man.

God bless America.

Posts: 13427 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Greg is awesome to deal with! I purchased a set of grips from him that arrived damaged. Not only did he get a return label out for the damaged grips but he sent me a new set BEFORE getting the damaged ones back. All of this was over the week-end to boot. His level of customer service is second to none!

Posts: 176 | Registered: May 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
He's a good guy to deal with. Very knowledgeable and always has good prices.

Posts: 1215 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Another endorsement for Mr.Cote.

I've only ordered from him a couple of times, but service was excellent those 2 times.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Product and service are A+ in my experiences.

Posts: 792 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Was going to start a thread about this but found this one first.

Ordered some CZ mags from Greg this past Friday, and just received them today. Outstanding turn-around time. I almost want to tell him to slow down as I don't want him to burn himself out, but then, he's always my first choice for mags and I wouldn't order from anywhere else if I could.

Thanks Greg. Appreciate the good work.

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post