SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    HK Single stack 9mm?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HK Single stack 9mm? Login/Join 
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted
Anyone at SHOT show heard the rumor of a new compact single stack 9mm from HK?

One of our employees is at the show and called this AM. He heard the rumor from two industry people who have been reliable sources previously. I hope its true. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
Oh, the P7. Wink

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1073 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I’ve heard rumors for a while now. If I were to guess it will be a VP9c single stack.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Why not? Everyone else is these days!

Gotta jump on that:

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
There have been rumors for years. HK can't keep up with demand as it is right now being hard to even find a new P30/P30L these days. HK also releases pistols when they are ready rather than trying to make a deadline for Shot Show or such. I expect eventually they will have a poly frame thin pistol but don't know if it will be sooner or later.

Posts: 9730 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I hope they do it soon or I will be forced to buy a P365 when the manual safety version hits the streets

Posts: 151 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I wouldn’t hold your breath for a 365 competitor. Probably more like a PPS or Shield would be my guess. I bet next year you will see a P365 competitor or two from somebody.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Honestly, I wish they would rerelease the P7M8 as a new production gun..

Posts: 1393 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phelen_Kell:

The guys that ran the production line for the P7 guns are all in their 80’s and retired. No one at HK is qualified on the tooling anymore. It will never happen. Not to mention that P7M8 was an $1100 gun in the early 90’s....today the cost would be astronomical.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would assume something in the small 9mm segment, if true. Basically an HK PPS.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P6shooter
posted Hide Post
It will probably be introduced at the same time as the Glock 1911 :P

Posts: 820 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: May 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
quote:
Originally posted by Phelen_Kell:

The guys that ran the production line for the P7 guns are all in their 80’s and retired. No one at HK is qualified on the tooling anymore. It will never happen. Not to mention that P7M8 was an $1100 gun in the early 90’s....today the cost would be astronomical.

how about a polymer p7? Sacrilege i know but I miss my P7's and they are just out of my price range right now. At one time BC (before children) i had a P7, P7M8, and a P7M13. Sold them all for huge profits but its one of those sales that I should have skipped as they are worth even more today.

So, a polymer p7 would be cool.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
I'll stick with my P7 thank you very much.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post