SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New SIG 2019 product catalog now online
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New SIG 2019 product catalog now online Login/Join 
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Apropos of very little, what brand is that Kryptek jacket worn by the woman on pg. 32??

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
As expected, the P227 is history.
And, the P210A Supertarget continues to be MIA.

And the one with fixed sights and standard grips and the carry model. Frown

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the link, very interesting to see what Sig is up to in 2019.

Looks like p320 sub-compact is gone, I bet replaced by p365. Maybe that's why Brownells had the sub-compact on sale for $399 or whatever it was.

P320 45 ACP was not listed on on P320 page - but I found it in back of catalog.

Looks like you can get a p320 slide-only now with a Romeo-1, that should be a lot cheaper that the full exchange kit (I hope).

I like the p365 safety, It looks big enough to be easy to use unlike some others like shield etc.

Posts: 48 | Registered: May 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
If history is any guide, the next big question is going to be "what's actually being produced and is available that isn't in the paper catalogue?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Exactly. Prime example, P365 last year. SHOT show is right around the corner.

Posts: 49 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Hmmm. Reloading components? That's new.

They've had them for a while now.

Posts: 7389 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting the catalog link. I did not observe either the P226 or P220 stainless elite models. Have they both been discontinued? I just purchased a P226 SSE and love it - if they discontinued the P220 SSE I may have to run out and pick one up!

Posts: 140 | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
I didn’t realize they might still release products not in the care log. That’s good to know.

A local shop had an X Five Vtac that I haven’t wanted to buy, but knowing the pretentioued barrels are going away, I kind of want to snag it just to have.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmon:
Looks like p320 sub-compact is gone,

I noticed that, too. Why is it that my "want" for another SC is higher now than even before? Wink

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just an ACARS message
with feelings
Picture of qxsoup
posted Hide Post
Meh. There is not one single thing in the entire catalog I have any interest in.

It's okay though. CZ will get all of my gun money this year. They actually have something people want.

220/229/228/226/P6/225/XO/SP2022/239

Posts: 3062 | Location: The Queen City (the one in Ohio) | Registered: May 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's okay though. CZ will get all of my gun money this year. They actually have something people want.

quote:

Big Grin

(Pickin' at ya.)

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just an ACARS message
with feelings
Picture of qxsoup
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:

quote:

Big Grin

(Pickin' at ya.)

There is NOTHING that Sig is making (or has made for the last ~6-7 years) that I have any interest in. I have more Sigs than anything else but I am firmly in the CZ camp these days.

Posts: 3062 | Location: The Queen City (the one in Ohio) | Registered: May 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Reloading components? That's new.

Not really. Brass has been sold for almost a year.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by qxsoup:
There is NOTHING that Sig is making (or has made for the last ~6-7 years) that I have any interest in. I have more Sigs than anything else but I am firmly in the CZ camp these days.

Well good for you! Go buy your CZs then.

Posts: 1920 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dgrdvm
posted Hide Post
Did I miss the P320 Pro series in there some how ?

"Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that'
George Carlin

Posts: 504 | Location: St Louis | Registered: June 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 808
posted Hide Post
Oh no what the Pennsylvania State Police going to do with no more Sig P227?

Posts: 1230 | Location: Great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania | Registered: February 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sad sig is sticking to the back plate sight removal. . I;; never buy a sig or other gun setup like that. iron backups are the only way to go if the red dot fails

Posts: 503 | Registered: January 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usp_fan
posted Hide Post
Going to be watching for the release of the 365 with safety. It might just be the ticket for my wife's carry gun.

Posts: 2501 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: March 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No more P238 HD? Boo ... Best-shooting micro-pistol I've ever shot. (The also-rans were by Kel-Tec, Ruger, Beretta, Seecamp.) The all-steel frame really soaked up the recoil. I guess a heavy pocket pistol doesn't make sense to most people.

Posts: 840 | Registered: December 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dgrdvm:
Did I miss the P320 Pro series in there some how ?

I was looking for them too.

Posts: 4547 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post