SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    MGW Sig sight tool adapter question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MGW Sig sight tool adapter question Login/Join 
Picture of rockchalk06
posted
I have one of the discontinued MGW Sig Sight pushers. Just checked and it won’t work on my 320. Do they make an adapter for this model that will allow me to swap sights?

I see they make one for the universal tool, but can’t find one for this model. Thanks in advance.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
Are you asking about the MGW 307? If yes, there is no adapter. In my experience, the P320 slide will not even fit through the 307 frame. All I was able to do was shift the front sight for windage adjustment.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GaryBF:
Are you asking about the MGW 307? If yes, there is no adapter. In my experience, the P320 slide will not even fit through the 307 frame. All I was able to do was shift the front sight for windage adjustment.

Yes sir. Kinda what I figured. I appreciate the help.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post