SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Posting pics from cell phone
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Posting pics from cell phone Login/Join 
posted
Can anyone give me some guidance on what photo site to possibly use to post pics from my cell phone to this site.

I have a Photobucket account but I can seem to get pics from my cell phone to that account to them post on the forum and my desktop is currently not operational and I have a few things I've been meaning to list in the classifieds section.

Thanks in advance

Posts: 2059 | Location: Alabama  | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
I use an Imgur account for other forums, but havnt tried to use it here... Hang on, and I'll try.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Georgia... 45 Minutes from everywhere....... | Registered: July 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3100 | Location: Georgia... 45 Minutes from everywhere....... | Registered: July 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
Well, that works... But it seems to be huge !! :-/

Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
Thanks !!
I'll try that !! Wink

posted Hide Post
Thanks guys

Posts: 2059 | Location: Alabama  | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Thanks guys I figured it out.

Picture of thezoltar
posted Hide Post
Just as a courtesy to those with limited bandwidth you may want to delete the previous HUGE picture Wink Glad you got it figured out!

======
...welcome to the barnyard...some animals are more equal than others

Posts: 952 | Location: Utah | Registered: May 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post