Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365XL Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
This is one I may actually buy prior to waiting a year to see if the kinks are worked out

Posts: 166 | Registered: September 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kokopelli
posted Hide Post
So, will the 365 FCU drop into an XL grip module?

Posts: 246 | Registered: September 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tgmr05:
This is one I may actually buy prior to waiting a year to see if the kinks are worked out

Oooh yeah I said that for the first one. Be cautious. I would think most of their issues would hopefully be worked out by now however. It remains to be seen until release day but I think this might negate some of the advantages of the amazing size of the p365.

Posts: 3041 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
I wonder if this one will work.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any pics of the 15 rounder in a regular P365?

Posts: 1393 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P365 microcompact.

Extra large.

Hmmm.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greg45FL
posted Hide Post
I've been seriously considering purchasing a Sig P320 XCompact since I purchased my P365 but I may have just found another option in the P365 XL

Posts: 48 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: January 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
Great new addition by Sig imo. I assume they’ll add an extended mag to this to 14-15 rounds fairly soon. This will make me think really hard about my 43X and 48. Glock can’t claim full size grip supremacy anymore.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Meh.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This will be seriously awesome if the long slide fits on the smaller gun, and they offer the long slide in a kit. Pocket carry, or optics equipped longer slide iwb in two seconds.

Posts: 8 | Registered: June 15, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Marketing.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Apparently, all new pistols have to be 'optics ready', because that makes so much sense for pocket pistols.

Perfect for mounting a 3x9 scope.

Posts: 107260 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Start small, grow back into a G19 sized pistol. Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
The difference between the 365 and XL reminds me of the difference between the 2022 and the 2022 Compact. If the idea is to compete with the XD 4.5, why not go ahead and compete with the XD 4.5?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Sportsmans Outdoor Superstore just posted a pre-order price of $579.99

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4507 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
I could have gone without the optic cut or flat trigger, but I've posted repeatedly asking SIG to do literally this.

Time to put my money where my mouth is...

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5540 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted Hide Post
Assuming it works, which it should considering the issues they have overcome with the P365 - I think it will be THE concealed handgun to beat.

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"

Posts: 2223 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwd1985
posted Hide Post
"Hey, you know that popular handgun that we make that people love because its so small? Lets make it BIGGER!"- Sig, apparently.

Posts: 4449 | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Udo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Apparently, all new pistols have to be 'optics ready', because that makes so much sense for pocket pistols.

Perfect for mounting a 3x9 scope.

...and nobody picked up on the irony?

Posts: 1762 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: January 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dwd1985:
"Hey, you know that popular handgun that we make that people love because its so small? Lets make it BIGGER!"- Sig, apparently.

Me, too, apparently. It hasn't gotten any fatter. I'm hoping the slight size increase takes it from being strictly a backup/hideout gun to something I can and do shoot well enough to just carry as a year round primary.

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5540 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post